LET NOT ANY OF YOU BELITTLE HIMSELF !!!!!!!

fada_all

salam alikum wa rahmatu allah taala wa barakatuh?On the authority of

Abu Sa’eed [radiy'Allaahu anhu], who said that Rasoolullaah [sal-Allaahu 'alayhe wa sallam] said : “Let not any one of you belittle himself. They said : Rasoolullaah [sal-Allaahu 'alayhe wa sallam] how can any one of us belittle himself ? He (Rasoolullaah) said : He finds a matter concerning Allaah [Subhaanahu wa Ta'ala] about which he should say something, and he does not say (it), so Allaah [Subhaanahu wa ta'ala] says to him on the Day of Resurrection : What prevented you from saying something about such-and-such ? He says : (It was) out of fear of people. Then Allaah [Subhaanahu wa Ta'ala] says : Rather it is I whom you should more properly fear ” (Hadeeth Qudsee, related by Ibn Maajah with a sound chain of authorities).

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

Excellent post. In the short time that I have been a revert, I have come to realize areas on which I should practice discipline and strive to correct. I have for the most part stopped speaking negatively about the weather and other areas in which I have no control because it is exactly as Allah Wills. Also, I stop myself from speaking falsehood even in joking. I never realized how often I had said thinking jokingly that were false. And, finally, I am beginning to realize that anytime I speak negatively about my physical appearance or jokingly remark on an aspect of my physical being because I think that the person is thinking what I am saying, I am being disrespectful to my Creator and Master. So, I have started trying to change those things that I can change and appreciating that I am a slave of Allah and as such should accept what is as Allah's Will for me at that time.

Thank you for sharing this wisdom,

Was Sallam

fada_all

As Salamu 'Alaykum,

Excellent post. In the short time that I have been a revert, I have come to realize areas on which I should practice discipline and strive to correct. I have for the most part stopped speaking negatively about the weather and other areas in which I have no control because it is exactly as Allah Wills. Also, I stop myself from speaking falsehood even in joking. I never realized how often I had said thinking jokingly that were false. And, finally, I am beginning to realize that anytime I speak negatively about my physical appearance or jokingly remark on an aspect of my physical being because I think that the person is thinking what I am saying, I am being disrespectful to my Creator and Master. So, I have started trying to change those things that I can change and appreciating that I am a slave of Allah and as such should accept what is as Allah's Will for me at that time.

Thank you for sharing this wisdom,

Was Sallam

salam alikum wa rahmatu allah taala wa barakatuh

masha allah taala akhi :ma::ma::ma: what a good THOUGHT intention and behaviour..

you said akhi
In the short time that I have been a revert

does it mean that you are not muslim now ??

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam wakaikum,

Dearest sister..let me reassure you Brother Hamza is an humble slave of Allah.
His love for Allah is pure and true.