LETS ALL FAST ON THE BLESSED DAY ARAFAT TODAY

The_truth

Fasting on the day of Arafat

Fasting on the day of Arafat is a true blessing and a means of great forgiveness for all who undertakes it and there is no doubt that we should all try our best to fast on this blessed day which is Tomorrow (Sunday the 7th)

In the UK Sehri ends (20 mins before Fajr starts) at 5.55 am and Iftar will be at sunrise at 3:51 pm.

The Prophet (saw) says: “Be content with the fact that Allah will expiate for your sins for a whole year before the day of Arafat and the year after the day of Arafat”! [Saheeh Muslim]

“There is no day on which Allah frees more people from the Fire than the day of Arafat. He comes close and expresses His pride to the angels saying, 'What do these people want?'” [Saheeh Muslim]

However whoever is at Arafat as a pilgrim then fasting is not expected of him as the Prophet (SAW) stopped at Arafat to eat.

Glorifying Allâh with Takbîr: (Takbîr al-Muqayyid):

From the day of Arafat until the Asr prayer of the 13th day of Dhul-Hijjah, one should make Takbîr after every obligatory Salât. Ibn Abî Shaybah relates that Alî (RA) used to make the Takbîr beginning after the Fajr prayer on the day of Arafat, until after the Asr prayer on the last day of at-Tashrîq. [(Sahîh) by Shaikh al-Albanî in al-Irwa. Related by Ibn Abî Shaybah in al-Musannaf]

Shaikh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah (rahimahullah) said:

“The most correct saying concerning the Takbîr - that which the majority of the Salaf (Pious Predecessors), and the Scholars from the Companions and Imams were upon - is to begin making the Takbîr from Fajr (dawn) on the day of Arafat up until the last day of at-Tashrîq (the thirteenth of Dhul-Hijjah), after every Prayer.” [Majmû al-Fatawa (24/220)]

SO LET'S ALL MAKE THE BEST OF THIS TRULY BLESSED DAY AND GET OUR SINS OF 2 YEARS FORGIVEN INSHALLAH

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
:salam2:

Mashallah nice post i hope all our fast and deeds be accepted on this blessed day Ameen:tti_sister:

p.s. i doubt mine will:shymuslima1:

:wasalam:

The_truth

Never doubt allah always have full hope in him and inshallah he will accept us all! If he does'nt then he has something better for us on qiyamat, when he will show us our mountains of rewards and we will say "Oh Allah when did i do this many good deeds?" and the Almighty most compassionate most generous will say "These are the rewards of all of the dua's you thought i never accepted!" and then we will say " Oh Allah i wish you never accepted any dua of mine and gave me all of the rewards on qiyamat"!Subhanallah :jumpclap:

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

jaza kallahu khair i just ate my food but i delayed it 10-15 mins before fajr is it right to delay suhoor or not iam just confused i hope inshallah Allah accepts it this great day is what we all need inshallah

life is hope

we alikom el salam

thanks for this thread

alhamdullah iam fasting now as now we are in arafa day

and iam really happy that i ahlhamdullah fast the first 9 days from zo alhega

i hope good will forgive us and help us to do more and more for ISLAM

salam

The_truth

jaza kallahu khair i just ate my food but i delayed it 10-15 mins before fajr is it right to delay suhoor or not iam just confused i hope inshallah Allah accepts it this great day is what we all need inshallah

Asalaam wr wb, yes it is best to delay the suhur till the last possible time! It is best to delay suhur till 15-20 mins before Fajr! But one can also eat suhur till fajr azan! May Allah accept all of our good deeds and good intentions! We hope to have hope that Allah will accept our good actions and we can help ourselves by having the right intention along with having sincerity and precision with regards to our good deeds! I wish all of you and your familys the best EID MUBARAK! I request dua's from everyone aswell! Allah hafiz

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM
Assalamu' alaykum brothers and sisters

The most difficult Fast of my life

how can i forget it.
The lesson that i learned never illtreat your mother even if they are doing something wrong..
P.S. I saved the details .. Not really good at portraying them.