LETS DO SOMTHIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

108EEDMAH

im so sick of watchin all the muslims around the world suffer and the ones that arnt sufferin have become westernized. we no for a fact the so called muslim leaders arnt gunna do anythin. im a university student but what can i do????

i have a very crazy idea and whalla if ppl think that it would work and help ill put everythin else to the side.

my crazy idea is lets take over the government in saudi. rebuild the omma from the place where it began. build a government that fears THe Almighity bring back pride to the muslims. "we are the best of ppl" so y r we at the bottom.
i no its crazy but i feel lik nothin else will help. we can try to help are brothers and sisters in palistine and everywhere else, but its not gunna stop the ppl that want islam to stay on the bottom. we need a nation that strong not only military wise but educated. we need a place for muslims to raise there childeren becz i no becz of experience its very easy to fall.

i dont no. i just feel useless. like i would love to hear other ideas but we have to do somthin. becz nothin is gunna change untill we try and when we try thats when Allah will help us. the Quarn talks about the return of the umma let us be that generation that brings it back.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
That's dangerous, trying to take over some government. Everyone would only end up in jail.

Why not, on the other hand, rather than resorting to fighting, why not try and conquer people by love instead? Be kind to every person you meet, and help them as much as you can. If all muslims do this, that would build up a steady foundation from the bottom up, and the more kindness and compassion spread through us, the more trust we shall gain.

108EEDMAH

no not by force but by the will of the ppl. i no theres still a lot of good muslims in saudi. i dont no, like have a vote to remove the ppl in power and let another group. like young and educated muslims take control. and im srr brother this is the real world. ur idea would only help the ppl around you it wont help the muslims in palistine or the muslims that have forgotten about islam. plus islam is the fastest growin religion but somehow were in the same situaution.

rightpath_357

Bro- I agree with you. But that IS very dangerous- and it would show Muslims as rebellious terrorists. :astag:

But this is true- we should all donate a lot!!!!!! And try and help our brothers and sisters all around the world!!!!!!!

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

Despite the many woes of Saudi Arabia, what sense would it make to overthrow the one Muslim country, that upholds tawheed, teaches the sunnah in it's school curriculum, pays out bursaries for us Westerners to study Islaam, has produced and looked after a number of scholars, provides the most financial aid in times of crisis to the various Muslim nations, and has printed the most Qur'aans? The one country who produced the only Muslim leader who in the last 50 years, we could smile upon hearing his name, and the one country who produced and ameer and mujaahid (O Allaah accept him as a shaheed) who struck some serious fear in the hearts of our enemies?

Having said that, what sense would it make for any one of us to try and overthrow a Muslim government? Yaa akhee, you are contemplating the serious, big issues when none of us have bothered with the basics. Have you memorised the Qur'aan or a juz from it? Have you implemented the majority of knowledge you have learnt? Do you know the name of our Prophet sall-Allaahu `alayhi wasallam past his great-grandfather? Are you enveloped in appearance and manners, with the sunnah? Are you staying away from the major sins? If there is a no to any of these, then that is what you should pay attention to. Success doesn't come through us overthrowing our rulers, when we ourselves are in reality, as miserable as they are... Rather as hadeeth teach us, success is gained and humiliation removed through the implementation of Islaam, something we all seem to be falling short of...

Even if a people were to overthrow Saudi or anywhere, if they themselves do not implement the deen how it should be, then surely their state will be worse than the former!

Status
Not open for further replies.