Life in the Womb

Ash76

O' Allah! When You created my soul, I testified and acknowledged You were my Lord.

With such care and precision You blew my soul into my mother's womb and gave me life and awareness.

A dirty and foul smelling lump of deformed clot was I, but despite this, You informed the Angels just how precious I was and to handle my fragility with the utmost care. You shaped and fashioned me and beautified my appearance.

The darkness of the womb frightened me, but You illuminated the void by appointing Guardian Angels to protect me and help me forget those woes and fears.

The space in the womb was restriced, but You gave me the ability to perform sajdah (prostration) without me even trying, a reminder of the thing that is most beloved to You and brings Your servants closer to You.

When You told me it was time to leave, I was so sad that I entered into the world crying.

The world is now apparent to me, but I am in a state of darkness without Your Light.

O' Allah! Please keep watch over me until my return to You and make me truthful to the covenant.