Live With AlQur'an & Sunnah/Hadith

nori suja'i

Assalamualaikoom sisters/brothers,

Actually Al-Qur'an/Hadith and Sunnah RasoolAllah s.a.w. are the best medicians if we know. i always hungry to learn something new but i also like to share something that i have to our sisters/brothers here.

here are some du'a:

Du'a to get rid of feeling waswasa;

Abil Hasan who had this feeling everytime while praying told his problem to his teacher ulama' Abul Abbas Al-Maarisi (In the book Heekmah Ibnu Ubbad). Abul Abbas Al-Marisi told him its human that played with shaitaan n not shaitaan that played with human.

BismillaahirRohmaaNeerRoheem

Subhanal malekeel qooddoosil khollaaqeel f3a'3alee
eeyyaa sh3ak yoozd heebkoom way3ek tee be khalqeen jadeed. wamaa dzaleeka elaullahee be'azeez.

means: Glory Be To Allah Who Own, The Perfector, God The Creator, The Maker. Who Whenever Wanting To Destroy and To Replace for the new one are Simple For Allah.

Du'a to protect oneself, family and property from shaitaan & black magic:

BismillaaHirRohmaaNeerRoheem

Bismillahee 3elaa nafsee wadheenee
Bismillahee 3elaa ahlee wamalee wawaladee
Bismillahee 3elaa kulleema 3kthaanee robbee
Allahoo, Allahoo, Allahoo Robbee laa uushrekoo beehee shai'ann
Allahoo Akbar, Allahoo Akbar, Allahoo Akbar
Wa'a 3zzu, wa ajalloo, meemma akhaafoo wa' ahzar
Allahoomma innee a 3udzubeeka ming sharree nafsee
wameeng sharree koollee shaithoneem maareeed
wameeng sharree koollee jabbareen 3aneed.
Fa'een tawallau faqool hasbeeAllahoo laaa eelahaa illaa hoowa 3laihee tawakkaltoo wahoowa rabbool 3rsheel
ezeem.

means:With The Name Of Allah i protect myself, my religion. With The Name Of Allah i protect my family, my property and my offspring. With The Name Of Allah i protect everything that Allah have given me.
Allah, Allah, Allah there is nothing which i worship accept Him. Allah The Greatest, Allah The Greatest, Allah The Greatest. Glory Be To Allah Who Have More Power from the one that i'm scared.
Oh Allah i seek protection unto U from my own wrongdoing, from shaytaan who cheat and from ppl who are cheater/cruel. if they ignored just say "its enough for me to hold on to Allah as His Arsh Is Very Wide".

Wassalaam.