Lonely

Angela Hillyer

I'm in Aus too!
In N.S.W....I don't know any other Australian Muslims but would love too. My friends are mainly Christian or athiest so I just don't talk about it. It can be pretty hard because I'm still learning but I'll get there eventually.

Salam Alaikom sis/bro lol sorry

I am in QLD, the Gold Coast, where abouts in NSW are you??
yeh I only no one muslim so i know how you feel it can get pretty hard and lonely.. Feel free to PM me any time you want to ok!!

Wasalam :SMILY139:

Angela Hillyer

:salam2:

just remember that you are trying to live a life on the path to paradise and they are living a life with a path leading to hellfire. i've become quite distant myself, not because they aren't muslims, but i never realized how many haram things that i've said and done with them.

:wasalam:

That is so so true brother. I am always so good when I am not around my non muslim friends but when i am I notice a change in myself. I use to always swear when i wasn't Muslim and now i have pretty much stopped except from when I am around my other friends... one will always slip out. So now i don't really hang out with them anymore. Alhamdulilah.

Besi3

Esselamu Alejkum

Brother's and Sister never say i'm lonley: i really know it's hard when an man convert on other Religion, but Alhmaduli-lah We know that we are never Alone, We have All-llah Almight Every step we made All-llah is With Us...

anytime u fell your self Lonley go and Pray 2 rakah inshaAll-llah will help...

We Selamu Alejkum Brother From Kosova Bye

Alex87

UmmJamal
Salam Alaikom sis/bro lol sorry

I am in QLD, the Gold Coast, where abouts in NSW are you??
yeh I only no one muslim so i know how you feel it can get pretty hard and lonely.. Feel free to PM me any time you want to ok!!

Wasalam :SMILY139:

Sister, lol
your not the first to mix that up I think I need to change my name
I'm in Wollongong, 2 hours south of Sydney.

Rosheen

Sister in Islam
Salaams!

Thank you everyone for your wonderful replies....this is such a lovely thread...the Austrailians have found friends and I have hope in my heart!:hearts:

I liked the quotes so much, especially about the shy having to be its darkest to see the stars.....it really does sum everything up!

buraq

dear sister,

remember once somebody says to Allah that Allah i believe in you and i love you then Allah make him stand out in the crowd and in doing so Allah teaches him how to endure pain and be patient when the going gets tough but remember coal does'nt becomes a diamond until and unless it goes through the heat of the furnance

when Allah loves someone he intends to make him a star shining like a diamond but remember the star only looks prominent when the sky is all black

now it is our choice if we want to be the part of darkness or if we want to be prominent like a star in sight of Allah subhana-o-tala

being alone in this world is only a matter of some time but being alone in hereafter is like forever

Al-Hamdulillah,,,, thats so beautifull inspireing words,

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

dear sister,

remember once somebody says to Allah that Allah i believe in you and i love you then Allah make him stand out in the crowd and in doing so Allah teaches him how to endure pain and be patient when the going gets tough but remember coal does'nt becomes a diamond until and unless it goes through the heat of the furnance

when Allah loves someone he intends to make him a star shining like a diamond but remember the star only looks prominent when the sky is all black

now it is our choice if we want to be the part of darkness or if we want to be prominent like a star in sight of Allah subhana-o-tala

being alone in this world is only a matter of some time but being alone in hereafter is like forever

Welcome to the forum. Your words are very beautiful and have great wisdom:ma:

user expired!

asalamualaykum,

Sister have no fear and be Happy:SMILY259:

Allah Tests the ones who He Loves!

Look at the Prophet's all of them were tested!
look at the sahabah they had to kill and fight their own family!

Can u imagine that?

I remeber i few weeks ago in my uni the isoc(Islamic Society) organised the event for 400-500 people.

i was in charge:angryred:

There was so mny problems tickets ran out, the uni said no more people!, speaker came late! and i was like Oh no not today plz Allah! but then i remembered Trust Allah and rely on him and be happy and Alhamdulilah every thing came together and the event was a major succes!

So rely on Allah He will never let u down! He is the Al-Hearer the Al-Seaer! and make plenty of Dua that is ur weapon !

Angela Hillyer

Salam Alaikom sis

awww thats so great to hear that you are feeling better with hope in your heart!! And thanks for this thread because now I have met some converts in Australia!!

May Allah bless us all!!

Wasalam

justmuslim

Assalamu Alaykum

One thing I know for sure is you are not lonely, Allah is with you. You don't need anyone and keep being strong. We are all here praying for you and may you get all the strength and courage you need, Amiin, Amiin.

hager

hey,sister
fisrt,calm down
take it easy
u seems too shy...
fight ur shyness,talk to people
don't shy..........
and u're not alone ,k
i'm here for u
if u want anything,this'smy email...
[email protected]

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Sorry, to tell you off >> but you're not supposed to post your personal e-mail adress on public forums :( it'll be removed, whenever a moderateur will see it!

Rosheen

Sister in Islam
lol,

Actually i am not shy! ......I just felt like there were no Muslimahs in my life. I live in a non-muslim area, the only muslims are the turks that run the local chippy! lol

Alhamdulilah.....i have made some more friends from this thread, so all is good!

user expired!

asalamualaykum,

I cant believe that sis no muslims in ur Area!

What part of London are you from?

cos i have friends who are from all over!

Rosheen

Sister in Islam
SE.....

yes there are some places like Lewisham where there are Muslims aplenty. But not in my part :-(

user expired!

asalamualaykum,

I know East has a lot of Muslism but SE, not sure?

have u tried ur local masjid? look into the Muslim directory.