Looking for sisters where I live

Renee

Salaam Aleikum

I'm new to this site and joined only yesterday. I haven't reverted yet and I want to learn to meet new friends first where I live. I just don't feel like reverting online or over phone but want it to happen in real life. Or else I will just fall back into my old life. Since it is quite literally lifechanging to become a muslim I can't have that. I need support to strengthen my iman and go through with this. If you are convert or born muslim does not matter much to me. I would only be immensively grateful for help and support so that I will find the strength to take this big step, probably the biggest in my life. If you live in the same region as me, Skåne, then maybe wee could meet somewhere over a cup of coffee or tea and just talk for starters. I'll post a google map just for reference. Then maybe I too will revert soon, insh'allah.

http://maps.google.se/maps?hl=sv&mid=1248470744

daud

goodly tree
If you live in skane region and looking for a muslim sister, than that shouldn't be a problem because there are many Muslims there especially in malmö.

Renee

If you live in skane region and looking for a muslim sister, than that shouldn't be a problem because there are many Muslims there especially in malmö.

I know there are but I don't know any and I'm also terribly shy to approach strangers. Malmö is also not the closest but it'll have to do if I find any there.

daud

goodly tree
Sister, I can't help you myself because I am a brother who moved from swedan. However, we can always help you through the net. I know that alone is not enough.

GAZIJA

Staff member
Salaam Aleikum

I'm new to this site and joined only yesterday. I haven't reverted yet and I want to learn to meet new friends first where I live. I just don't feel like reverting online or over phone but want it to happen in real life. Or else I will just fall back into my old life. Since it is quite literally lifechanging to become a muslim I can't have that. I need support to strengthen my iman and go through with this. If you are convert or born muslim does not matter much to me. I would only be immensively grateful for help and support so that I will find the strength to take this big step, probably the biggest in my life. If you live in the same region as me, Skåne, then maybe wee could meet somewhere over a cup of coffee or tea and just talk for starters. I'll post a google map just for reference. Then maybe I too will revert soon, insh'allah.

http://maps.google.se/maps?hl=sv&mid=1248470744

Assalamu alaikum sister and may Allah guide you to the right path, inshAllah;)

I think you should visit this site, it is Bosnian Islamic site but they are located in Sweden I think. Once you are on the site they have section in Swedish so ask there, inshAllah.

The site is; www.n-um.com

Wasalam and :SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206: