madeena

jabir

:salam2: oneday a child came to our holy prophet with a gift ,a small pigeon ,even unable tofly,the child said here is my gift oh ,my prophet ,prophet axiously looked it, child asked ,why ... u dont like my gift ,prophet enquired ,wat abut its mother ,the child explained wat had happend ,that when i came to catch this bird ,mother bird attacked me, anyhow i escaped with this small one ,but prophet said ,gift is ok, but my eye fill with water,when i think abut its mother came back to its nest,without its child ,so dear my boy pls keep this smallone where did u get it :salam2: jabir

Globalpeace

Banned
Humility towards the Young & Joking with them!

Asslamo Allaikum Brother,

You have highlighted an important subject...here is the behavior of Rasul-ullah (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam) with the young & his humour with them:

It was narrated that Anas said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was the best of people in character. I had a brother whose name was Abu ‘Umayr. He said, I think he was weaned, and when he (the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)) came he would say, “O Abu Umayr, what happened to the nughayr (a small bird that he kept as a pet)?”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5850; Muslim, 2150.

Al-Nawawi said:

The nughayr is a small bird.

This hadeeth teaches us many things, such as being kind to small children. This demonstrates the good character of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and how he was of noble character and humble.

In Tirmidhi; this Hadeeth is related slightly differently:
He loved Abu Umair and always played with him. One day the Prophet saw that he was depressed. The Companions told him that it was because his nughair (bird) had died. The Prophet tried to make him laugh and said, 'Abu Umair! What happened to Nughair?’ (Tirmidhi)