Madinah Fast Opening on First Ramadan 1427 (2006)

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
[img=left]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/madinah.jpg[/img]
Madinah Fast Opening on First Ramadan 1427 (2006) Muslims from All over the world gather at Masjid Al Nabawi (the Prophet's Mosque) in Madinah (Saudi Arabia) to open their fasts and to pray the Maghrib prayer (sunset time prayer). Local Saudi's offer their Sufra (place where there is food) to the visiting guests. Many families have for hundreds of years kept tradition of laying out food for the Muslim travellers from around the world.

[vg]2146132531416811196[/vg]

38khadj

:salam2:
Jazakallah for sharing that with us, brought tears to my eyes Inshallah I will get to go there Inshallah.
Wasalaam

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaam Alaykum

:subhanallah: so wonderful clip, thx for sharing....best place to be in the whole world...
Wish i was there...:frown:

Insha-allah wen ever allah (swt) wills...

:salam2:

aicha-moslima

Salaam alaykoum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhoe

Djazak Allahoe Ghairan for sharing this most beautiful video...macha'Allah. May Allah (Subhana wa ta'alla) give u many blessings for sharing this with us. My hart really wanted to be there when i saw this video, like he was saying in the video.... Djazak Allahoe Ghairan.
May Allah (Subhana wa ta'alla) provide us with the oportunity to visit the 2 most gracious masdjid of the world insha'Allah...ameeen.

Wa salaamoe alaykoum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhoe

Salafisister

Subhanallah!!! I wish I was there.. It is allways overwhelming to me to see the young,next to the old, the fair skin next to the dark of skin, etc..All there to Worship Allah!!! I am deeply moved...

Shukran and Jazakallahu Khairan

Salafisister