Make Dua for me brothers and sisters

Mosque51

:salam2:

So im really trying to change myself but it hasnt gone very well. So now Im going to try even harder now for self improvement. But I need your duas bros/sis.

After posting this thread , I have made it official that I will try even harder to change myself :)

Thank You in Advance!

believers_path

walikumassalam,
inshallah May Allah Help you n guide you to straight path,
MAy Allah bless you n make ease for you,
Mashallah! its good to know that you are trying to come out from satans trap,
inshallah you will be remembered in Duas.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2: brother.

may Allah help you to change in the way which will please Him. may Allah bring you closer to Him and forgive you. ameen.

akhi, read and think a lot about Allah and His attrubutes, pleasures of jannah and pain in fire. it will soften ur heart inshallah.

imagine urself walking in ur palace in Paradise, wearing beautiful clothes, servants with wine at ur service, ur wife looking at you with her wide lovely eyes and giving you beautiful smile. and above all Allah being pleased with you.

then tell to urself...o soul, you have to control urself, o lower desires, i have to kill you, i need to worship Allah to make it reality.

4mMadara2Amina

...Salam alykom Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu....

May Allah Ta'ala help you and don't let fell down more. Instead of this making you safe and don't let you go astray. May in your heart comes corner of tears to drop out all negative, all what comes and have been inside from shaytan. May your heart and soul be clean and follow Allah Ta'ala love of the way how He might pass it to you. Ameen.:tti_sister: