making a request

Ayanle

:salam2:
i want to change my name and made a thread of this in the "help using website forum" but no one seems to read that forum so i'm putting it here, how would i go about gaining a name change?
jazakallah

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaykum,

welcome to TTI brother...you're going have to PM the mod (brother Mabsoot). He will insha'Allah change it for you. You need to state in the PM what you wanna it to be changed to---he is busy most of the time but will get back to you ASAP.

Ayanle

Assalaamu alaykum,

welcome to TTI brother...you're going have to PM the mod (brother Mabsoot). He will insha'Allah change it for you. You need to state in the PM what you wanna it to be changed to---he is busy most of the time but will get back to you ASAP.
my pm system doesn't seem to be working as i've tried to send a pm to him twice now, is there anyway else of letting him know or can i ask someone else to help?
jazakallah

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaykum,

uhm...try visitor messaging him? I am sure if other mods can actually change username....I think they cannot but you can try PMing them. Either brother Thariq2005 or BrotherInIslam7.