Allahu Akbar! Makkah Jumuah/Eid/ Khutbah/Salah 1445 Hijriah☪

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:bismillah:
:salam:

★Jumuah★Mubarak★ 1445 Hijriah☪
Imaam and Khateeb for Salaah Jumuah in the Masjidil Haram, Makkah al Mukaramah on 2 Safar 1445 Hijriah/ 18 August 2023
Khutbah/Salah by Al Imam: Al Sheikh Dr Usaamah Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah al Khayyaat .
~ May Allah swt grant the imams and Muadhin's of Makkah and Madinah and all muslims world-wide best health and protections ~Amin!
Makkah 2 Safar Jumuah.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Watch Salahtul Jumuah/Khutbah Makkah al Mukarramah​

@ youtube Live Makkah Today~ Alhamdulillah!​

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Imaam and Khateeb for Salaah Jumuah in the Masjidil Haram, Makkah al Mukaramah on 9 Safar 1445 Hijriah/ 25 August 2023
Khutbah/Salah by Al Imam: Al Sheikh Dr Abdullah al Juhany.
~ May Allah swt grant the imams and Muadhin's of Makkah and Madinah and all muslims world-wide best health and protections ~Amin!
Makkah Jumuah 9 Safar.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Imaam and Khateeb for Salaah Jumuah in the Masjidil Haram, Makkah al Mukaramah on 16 Safar 1445 Hijriah/ 1 September 2023
Khutbah/Salah by Al Imam: Al Sheikh Dr Faisal al Ghazzawi.
16Safar Makkah Jumuah.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Imaam and Khateeb for Salaah Jumuah in the Masjidil Haram, Makkah al Mukaramah on 23 Safar 1445 Hijriah/ 8 September 2023
Khutbah/Salah by Al Imam : Al Sheikh Chief of Justice Dr Abdullah bin Muhammad bin Humaid ( Grand Mosque of Makkah )
FB_IMG_1694167745032.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

8th Sep 2023 Makkah Jumu'ah Adhaan al Awwal by: Al Sheikh Esam Khan​

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

8th Sep 2023 Makkah Jumu'ah Khutbah by: Al Sheikh Humaid​