Man this is weird

Sakeena

I hate having to hide who I am because i live in A christian houshold.....hm...

Subhanallah I know exactly how you feel brother! I went thru the same thing living with my Christian family. :girl3:

I can offer some ideas that can be useful to you though. Years of experience in this department. :shymuslima1:

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
Have patience brother for Allah knows and sees it all. Practice Islam and show to your family the greatness of the life you have embraced. Inshallah they may change too. May Allah make it easy for you. Ameen.

a_stranger

:salam2:

I have an idea, why not obey Allah subhanahu wa taala in being very good to your parents and family as a muslem should be............ may be that will change their attitude. You will fulfil two goals first :eek:beying Allah and second: showing them the beauty of Islam , may Allah guide us all To be good muslems.

rahman2040

:salam2:
‘Your Lord has decreed that you shall serve none but Him, and do good to your parents. Should one or both of them reach old age with you, never say ‘Ugh’ to them, nor scold either of them; but speak to them kindly and respectfully, spread over them the wings of humility and mercy, and say, ‘My Lord, have mercy upon them, as they raised me up when I was little.’
(al-Isra 17: 23- 4)

Allah knows best.
May Allah guide us