Manners when Collecting money??

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
Asalamu alaykum Wa rahmatuallahi Wa barakatu

I wanted to ask what is the mannerisms that a person should have when collecting charity money, because i want to collect money inshallah and i dont want to offend or belittle anyones donations or kindness....:shymuslima1:

I see in the mosque the person collecting doesnt look in the bucket is this a sunnah or out of respect?

Inshallah hope you can help i hope to collect for Gaza make dua i make a lot and its accepted inshallah:hearts:

Wa alaykumu salam

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
:salam2:

looks like i wasnt the only one who couldnt find anything lol
anyway i just thought i would update you all we collected in 3 hours just by going to some of my mums friends homes we collected £285 and still counting i will be giving it in today mashallah i was shocked at how much it added up to but alhamdulilah i urge everyone just to do small collections like this inshallah

:wasalam:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Mashallah dear sister.

May Allah subhan we teala reword you for your effort and for your kind heart.Ameen.:tti_sister:

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
:salam2:

Ameen and jaza kallahu khairan sister it was all for and Allah and from Allah i couldnt of done anything without Allah and mashallah the women said it was a good idea as the men go to jummah and give charity but the women dont have that much opportunity so i decided go knock on thier homes lool but mashallah May Allah reward ALL the women and guide us as a community Ameen :tti_sister:

:wasalam::hearts: