Marriage, The Door To Wealth

ansari

STRANGER...
:salam2:

61026_915383931681_58020905_53212167_6857406_n.jpg

24_32.png

And marry those among you who are single (i.e. a man who has no wife and the woman who has no husband) and (also marry) the Salihun (pious, fit and capable ones) of your (male) slaves and maid-servants (female slaves). If they be poor, Allah will enrich them out of His Bounty. And Allah is All-Sufficent for His creatures' needs, All-Knowing (about the state of the people). (Surah an-Nur:verse 32)

Through this aayah, the companions would encourage others to get maried.Abu Bakr As-Sadeeq is reported to have said, “Obey Allaah in what He comanded you to do by getting married; He will then fulfil His promise to you to make you rich.” He then recited the (above) verse.
Umar Ibn Al-Khattaab said. “Seek richness through marriage!“Likewise, ‘Abdullaah Ibn Mas’ood said, “Find richness by getting married.“‘
Abdullaah Ibn ‘Abbaas said, “Allah has commanded (the Muslims) to get married, and He has encouraged and enticed them for it. So He has commanded to marry off their free-men and slaves (i.e., all those under their protection), and He has then promised them richness as a result.“

It has been narated that ‘Umar Ibn Al-Khattaab once remarked. “I have never seen any stranger than a man who does not seek richness through marriage, even though Allaah has promised, as a result of it (i.e., marriage) what He has promised: “…if they are poor, Allaah will enrich them out of hHis Bounty.“

So, O Servant of Alaah, what is there now that prevents you from marriage? Is not the promise of Allaah sufficient for you?
And do you not know that the Prophet Muhammad (saw) said: ”Three people have a right upon Allaah that they should be helped: (a) the one who desires to get married, seeking chastity, (b) the slave that desires to be freed (by paying his master a pre-agreed amount of money), (c) and the fighter in the way of Allaah.” [Tirmidhi 1/311, who declared it hasan saheeh, Al-Haakim 2/160 who declared it saheeh and Adh-Dhahaabi agreed with him, and others. It was also declared hasan by Shaykh Al-Albaani in Ghaayat Al-Maraam 210]

Regarding the saying “…If they be poor, Allaah will enrich them out of His Bounty…”, ‘Alaamah As-Sa’di says, “So do not be prevented by what you faulsly assume that, once he gets marrried, he will become poor because of his family. And in the verse is a strong encouragement tp get married, and a promise to the married one that he will become rich after poverty!“[Taken from "15 Ways To Increase Your Earnings" by Yasir Qaadhi, with slight editing]

taken from brother Shaheer facebook profile :) without his permission lol

:wasalam:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum

:lol: brother ansari :D its ok ;) feel free to share anything lol atleast you gave me credit this time :lol:
taken from brother Shaheer facebook profile without his permission lol

its beautiful SubhanAllah :)

JazakAllah khair for sharing :)

Selma*

Selaam Aleykum,

I have a question. Does this mean that the richness comes if you choose to get married with someone who is poor?

Or is it about the importance of getting married?

Ahsen

I think it's about the importance of getting married whether the person is rich or poor.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I will make dua that each and everyone one of you will be rewarded with a beautiful and pious spouse.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Assalaam walaikum,

I will make dua that each and everyone one of you will be rewarded with a beautiful and pious spouse.

Salamalaikum

JazakAllah khair for the dua, Aapa.....we(me too) are really in need....
may Allah reward you with everything best in this world and the Next, ameen

I always remember you in my duas
duas to everyone as well

wassalam