Marriages are decreed in heaven....

MubarekMuslimah

Salaams

I heard someone say once that 'Marriages are decreed ( decided) in heaven ( jannah) but played out on the Earth....'

I would like to know is this from Islam and if so, is it from Qu'ran or hadith or ??

Intrigued...if anyone can help and clarufy please insha'allah

Wasalaams

palestine

Servant of Allah
i've never heard this either. i'd like to know it too. all i know is that one of the prophet's wife was married to the prophet by allah,(i'm not good in wording in englis, so if someone else can explain in detail that would be nice) and that was the first woman who's married to the prophet by Allah in the heavens. she was blessed mashallah. ok i think i totally did not explain well, i can say it in my language ....but it's getting difficult to do it in english. anyways i'd like to know the answer to that question too. asalamu alaykum.

bintul islam

biz musulmanikh
May Allah sw reward you (Azhar) for posting that information, may Allah sw reward you with the best both in this world and the next.

gazkour

azhar37; [COLOR="Red" said:
Thirdly:

No woman will be unmarried in Paradise. Every woman will have a husband, and there will be no single people in Paradise.

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “…there will be no one in Paradise who is unmarried.” Narrated by Muslim (2834).
[/COLOR][/B][/I]

Mmmm....I wanted to be single in Paradise!!! jeje (just joking!):hijabi: