Marrying Bahai Faith Girl - What's The Verdict With Marriage & Non Muslims

MSoltanian

Salam

What's the verdict with marriage and non Muslims girls? Someone who does not want to convert even though she has been born and raised in a Muslim country. She believes in God.

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

I admit complete ignorance on the Bahai faith. I tried to get someone here who is Bahai to explain it to me and even he had trouble. I know only that Muslim males are permitted to marry a woman who is of The Book. The part that has me perplexed is that she refuses to convert.....is she willing to have her children raised in Islam? For that is a requirement.

If Bahai is a form of Christianity or Judaism then a Muslim man is permitted to marry her. If she is some other religion then it is not.

If I am correct then all glory to Allah, if I am incorrect may Allah forgive mme.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
:salam2:

Bahai faith girl? This is different brother than christian or jewish girls. So good that you specified that she is bahai.

Shaykh Ibn Baaz (may Allaah have mercy on him) wrote a brief description of Baha’ism, which we will quote here. He (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

This is a brief description of Baha’ism.

Al-Baha’, who is known as Baha’ al-Deen, he was Mirza Husayn ibn ‘Ali ibn al-Mirza ‘Abbaas Bazrak al-Maazandrani al-Noori al-Iraani. He was born in Tehran in 1233 AH and he was involved in Sufism all his life. He took his myths and stories from his Shaykhs. Then he moved to Baghdad from Tehran as a visitor or in exile, then he moved frequently from Baghdad to other places, then he moved to ‘Akka for political reasons and ulterior motives, and because of the many disputes between his Baabi followers and the followers of his brother, Yahya ibn ‘Ali ibn Mirza. After all of that and after many developments, al-Baha’ made the following claims (see p. 143 of al-Wakeel’s book). At first al-Baha’ claimed that he was the successor (khaleefah) of the Baab, or the last successor of al-qaa’im (i.e., the hidden Imam); then he claimed that he was the qaa’im himself. Then he claimed to be a Prophet, then he claimed to be divine and that the divine reality only existed in its most perfect form when embodied in him.

Death of al-Baha’

When he was in the prime of his strength and his call was at its strongest, Allaah caused him to develop a fever, from which he died when he was believing in his false claims and ridiculous myths. He died in Dhu’l-Qa’dah 1309 AH. See p. 144 of the essay and footnotes of Abu’l-Fadaa’il. Abu’l-Fadaa’il was one of the propagators of the false sect of al-Baha’.

Al-Baha’s methods of propagating his views

He was a Sufi who relied on allusions, symbols and jargon. See p. 147 of al-Wakeel’s book.

His books

The most famous of them are al-Ayqaan and al-Aqdas. He wrote the former in Baghdad; it deals with proving that the Baab was the Mahdi and al-qaa’im. It refers to the claims of al-Baha’. He wrote this book in response to questions about the Baab. In this book al-Baha’ acknowledged that he was sinning by writing this book. How strange are the actions and evil deeds of this criminal. Glory be to Allaah, how great He is: He insisted that these criminals and liars should fail in their words and deeds. To Allaah be praise for the clarity of the truth and the failure of falsehood. See p. 150 of al-Wakeel’s book.

Baha’is hatred towards Muslims

Al-Mirza did not hate any community as much as he hated the ummah of the Final Messenger. It is sufficient for you to know that he accused the earlier and later generations of not having understood anything of the Qur’aan, and he said: “One thousand, two hundred and eight years have passed since the Qur’aan appeared and all these riffraff recite it every morning and until now they have not understood a single letter of its meaning.” Then al-Baha’ says: “The one who does not drink from our sealed nectar, the seal of which we have broken with our name al-qayyoom has not grasped the light of Tawheed, and he does not know the meaning of the Books of Allaah, and he is one of the mushrikeen.”

Note:

In this summary about the Baha’is, I have not seen any words that you cannot find in the book of al-Wakeel. It should be noted that some of it comes from the book of Dr Muhammad Mahdi Khaan al-Irani al- Tabreezi, who lived in Egypt, which is called Miftaah Baab al-Abwaab. Some of it was taken from articles written by Muhibb al-Deen al-Khateeb about Baabism and Baha’ism, and some of it is my own words. And Allaah is the Source of strength. May Allaah send blessings and peace upon our Prophet Muhammad and his family and companions. End quote.

Majmoo’ Fataawa al-Shaykh ‘Abd al-‘Azeez ibn ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Baaz (7/407-412).

Shaykh Ibn Baaz (may Allaah have mercy on him) also issued another fatwa stating that the Baha’is are kaafirs. He was asked about the views of Baha’-Allaah who claimed to be a Prophet, and also claimed that Allaah was incarnated in him. Is it permissible for the Muslims to bury these kaafirs in the Muslim graveyards?

He replied:

If the beliefs of the Baha’is are as you say, then undoubtedly they are kaafirs and it is not permissible to bury them in the Muslim graveyards, because anyone who claims to be a Prophet after our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) is a liar and a disbeliever according to the texts of sharee’ah and the consensus of the Muslims, and because this is disbelief in the words of Allaah (interpretation of the meaning):

“Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Messenger of Allaah and the last (end) of the Prophets”

[al-Ahzaab 33:40]

And because there are mutawaatir reports from the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) stating that he is the Seal of the Prophets and there is no Prophet after him. Similarly the one who claims that Allaah is incarnated in him or in any other creature is a kaafir according to the consensus of the Muslims, because Allaah, may He be glorified, is not incarnated in any of His creatures; rather He is greater and mightier than that. Whoever believes that is a kaafir according to the consensus of the Muslims, and he is denying the verses and ahaadeeth that say that Allaah is above the Throne, and He is above all His creation. He, may He be glorified, is the Most High, the Great and there is none like unto Him or comparable to Him. He described Himself to His slaves as follows (interpretation of the meaning):

“Indeed, your Lord is Allaah, Who created the heavens and the earth in Six Days, and then He rose over (Istawa) the Throne (really in a manner that suits His Majesty)”

[al-A’raaf 7:54]

End quote.

Majmoo’ Fataawa al-Shaykh ‘Abd al-‘Azeez ibn ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Baaz (13/169).

Islam Q&A

Based on this, it is not permissible for a Muslim to marry one of them or to give his daughter in marriage to them, because they are kaafirs and apostates, and Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And do not marry Al-Mushrikaat (idolatresses) till they believe (worship Allaah Alone). And indeed a slave woman who believes is better than a (free) Mushrikah (idolatress), even though she pleases you. And give not (your daughters) in marriage to Al‑Mushrikoon till they believe (in Allaah Alone) and verily, a believing slave is better than a (free) Mushrik (idolater), even though he pleases you. Those (Al-Mushrikoon) invite you to the Fire, but Allaah invites (you) to Paradise and forgiveness by His Leave, and makes His Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) clear to mankind that they may remember”

[al-Baqarah 2:221]

al-Sa’di (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in his Tafseer (p. 99):

i.e., do not marry mushrik women so long as they still believe in shirk, until they believe, for a believing woman, no matter how ugly she is, is better than a mushrik woman, no matter how beautiful she is. This is general in meaning and includes all mushrik women. The verse in Soorat al-Maa'idah is more specific and permits marriage to women of the people of the Book, as Allaah says: “(Lawful to you in marriage) are chaste women from the believers and chaste women from those who were given the Scripture (Jews and Christians) before your time” [al-Maa’idah 5:5]…

Then Allaah mentions the wisdom behind the prohibition on the marriage of a Muslim man or woman to one whose beliefs differ from theirs, as He says: “Those (Al-Mushrikoon) invite you to the Fire” i.e., by their words, actions and circumstances, and the one who mixes with them faces danger from them. The danger is not in any worldly sense; rather the danger is eternal doom. End quote.

apocalypse77

No offence but bahaii is really a cult at its worse creativity...Fancy having/accepting 3 religions in 1 instead of having the creativity to start a new religion to say the least

Next thnig you know, there will be offshoots from an already obvious false cult