:mashallah: Iqra

Al-Imraan

Salaamu alaykum warahmatulaahi wabarakatu

On Thursday 8Th September 2011

At i Mosque i run at Green lane 55 London
This is not my Mosque It is allahs
I invited a Scholar Named Fahad Sabri as he lives local to The Mosque :mashallah: i named it Al Bayan Welfare Centre Allah will bring a better Name
Well basically He was Telling Us The importance of Salaam
This can be Find in the book of manners
Please attempt to buy this book by allah u will gain the knowledge
now some people think salaam is easy Salaam alaykum NO THATS NOT IT!!
u have to say salaam like u mean it Shake hand Hug him Tightly If he is OLDER Kiss his hand This is Optional kiss his Hand If you want but if hes a grandpa or Ur relative try to do it even if he is younger than u this is the way of Muhammad S.A Im not sure if its Sunnah ill look on internet for that but Try to give salaam good u no not salaam walk away

Now I was closing up the mosque the other day with 2 other imams and 3 people that stay intil ishaa :mashallah: but a kafir and Yahooda came up to as they said As Saam u alaykum (Death be upon you)
The head imam said wa Alaykum (same 2 you)
The Jew Fainted Then The imam said another thing which i couldnt hear proply i think it was part of a surah and He jumped right back up we were amazed then next day the jew became a MUSLIM
u see the people who convert they are better than us This Former Jew is now a slave of Allah he is not waiting for the Dajjal to lead him he is a 5 day prayer he is remembering 1 Juz now mashallah just a couple of dayz and hes on 2 juz Mashallah :mashallah::mashallah::mashallah::mashallah:
And please Remember the Importance of Salaamu Alaykum This is serious if a muslim says to u salaamu alaykum U are orderd by allah to great him back this is fard obligatory U have to u dont have a choice then
So please try to make the salaam like uve known the person for 30years this is called Respect and u gaining up ur imaaan reward inshallah i will tell u more storys when i hear some INSHALLAH

MASHALAAH
LA BAIK ALLAH
Salaamu alaykum warahmatulaahi wa barakatu:hearts:

Al-Imraan

Salaamu alaykum

Brother The Name is The Book of Manners Sorry i forgot the authors name But the book is:mashallah: you should get it and i will tell u the authors name when i go to the mosque
I have some other books also They are :mashallah:

Quran
Basic Qaaidah (Books Like Ahsanul Qaqaaid, Read from Scribe roots ETC...
Osool tafseer Dr Abu Ameenah Bilal Phiplips
Tafsir ibn kathir (10 Volumes)

Aqeedah
A critical study of shirk authord by Abu Ammar Yasir Qadhi
Four Principles Of Shirk Authored By Abi Ammar Yasir Qadhi
Conditions of The Shahaadah
Explanation Of The Nullifiers Of Islam Shaikh Fawzaan
Three Fundamental Principles of islam by shaykh saalih ibn Othaimeen
Kitaab Tawheed By allaamah abdurahman asadi
Aqeedah alwaasatiyyah shaikh ul islam ibn taymiyah
Aqeedah ahlusunnah wal Jamaa ah
Names and attributes of allah ta ala

Fiqh
A Summary of islamic Jurispredunce by Dr.Salih al Fawzaan
Manhaj assaalikeen shaykh Abdurhman Asaadi
Umdatul-Ahkaam
Osool Fiqh (intro to fiqh by Dr Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips)
Boloogh al maram

Hadith
Munkath Ahadeeth (sorry i forgot Author)
40 Ahadith of Imam Nawawi
Riyad usaaliheen
Pears and corals (Lu Lu wal marjaan)
Osool Hadeeth dr abu ameenah bilal Philips

These are the books i bought some of them might be expensive but brother and sister these books could Success a place in jannah for u Only if u react upon it
Salaamu alaykum warahmatulaahi wabarakato:mashallah: