Maybe near to be a muslim!

Jamila eli

Hi.my friends always told me that iwill be a muslim somedays... they teach me the prayer and they think that i have the right way of thinking.
Was a very long time that I was not thinking to God but anyway,its a few couple weeks that I think about, I hope that the faith could return to me....
The faith is the most beutiful thing in the world...this I know cause one time I had got it.
Islam is a very respectful religion and i learn this to my muslim friends...
Maybe one day i can have the honor to be a muslim,inshalla
bye and please tell me what you think about

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Hi.my friends always told me that iwill be a muslim somedays... they teach me the prayer and they think that i have the right way of thinking.
Was a very long time that I was not thinking to God but anyway,its a few couple weeks that I think about, I hope that the faith could return to me....
The faith is the most beutiful thing in the world...this I know cause one time I had got it.
Islam is a very respectful religion and i learn this to my muslim friends...
Maybe one day i can have the honor to be a muslim,inshalla
bye and please tell me what you think about

Salam Sister,

Are you sure you're not already a Muslim :) It seems you have a Muslim name and you are learning from your friends how to pray. Inshallah you will soon become a Muslim and when you do it will be the best gift you will ever had trust me!

For now I leave you in the protection of Allah. Enjoy the website and remember we cannot guarantee tomorrow!

Peace2u

Salaam Jamila,

Don't let anyone hold you back - be free and stay free. Islam is a complete way of life. We can not accept anything - such as faith - without questioning it. We can not accept things blindly from what our parents and friends teaches us. We have to question everything in life. Islam is the religion of logic. Please do not hesitate to ask ANY questions you might have.

Inshallah (God willing) I will call you a sister one day :)

MTYKK

Banned
Jamila,
It's not important what we think. What do you think?
We've already submitted, and people like you we'll always love because you think, you love, and you are respectful, wheter you declare your creed as a Muslim or not.
We're all sons and daugthers of Adam (as). We're sisters and brothers, all of us.
InshaAllah, we'll have an other even closer tie one day, that of the acceptance of the kalima of Truth.

Laura

my dear friend,
if you look at the beauty of the world around u it is not possible to say we all just evolved from nothing. Everything in this world is made by Allah, perfect.....
It is our job to love and worship him as he asked and to follow the teachings of the prophet Muhammed (Peace and prayers be upon him).

When i converted i found it really hard to adjust and understand all that was required of me. I kept coming up against things that took a lot of time and patience to understand. but Allhumdulilah, I can hand on heart say I have never been happier than I am now as a muslimah.

Islam is there for you if you want it..............give yourself time and patience and your heart will tell you! Plus you'll find loads or brothers and sisters hear all eager to help and answer questions if you need!

Salam sis, And my God Guide you :hearts:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

Im really glad to hear that u want to learn about this astonishing religion

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

And Insha Allah u do see the right path, and it will also be our honor to have u in our religion!

Take Care,