Michael Jackson

Sister June

Asalaam Aluakum,
I know MJ has not converted but there is/has been rumors of it. My question is something he has done this past week. He was in China or japan and he sold ticket to shake his had and get 30 seconds with him, 3,400.00 a ticket and the poorer people had the same event the next day at 130.00 , for a wave and a brief sighting (I really dont get it) ..Anyways IF he was in Islam would this action be Haraam?

I honestly find it appalling to find some think of himself in such "high regards", I really think it is disgusting.. But that's me.

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
:salam2:

I totally agree with you sister. We are overdoing it when we keep on mentioning his name. If he embraces Islam, it`s his gain, not Islam`s. If he doesn`t, he is definitely the loser, not Islam.

I really wish people would stop bringing up this subject. He definitely isn`t behaving like a Muslim, as you just posted.

misalat

i agree with you, brother, it's upto him or to the person to stay in the dark or come into the light. upto people to do right things according to is and get their reward or continue doing the wrong, that will harm them ONLY not islam.

:wasalam:

saima11

I totally agree with you sister. We are overdoing it when we keep on mentioning his name. If he embraces Islam, it`s his gain, not Islam`s. If he doesn`t, he is definitely the loser, not Islam.

I really wish people would stop bringing up this subject. He definitely isn`t behaving like a Muslim, as you just posted.

jazakallah jazakallah for this i am soooooooooooo sick of the mention of his name it makes me sooooooooooooooooooooooo :angryred: :angryred: :angryred: :angryred: :angryred: :angryred:

:SMILY286: :SMILY286: :SMILY286: :SMILY286: :SMILY286: :SMILY286:
please could we just stop talking about him

ShaheedU

Extinct
Sorry Saima for mentioning him again,

But yeh i hate the dude/dudette,
the question was would his actions be haraam if a muslim did it?

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Assalamu alaikum,

It is not confirmed yet that he has embraced Islam but if incase he did, let's all be happy for him and thank Allaah swt for guiding him atleast he has saved himself from being a kaafir and let's pray that he stop doing the things that are against the Qur'an and Sunnah. AGAIN, that's if and only if he has indeed become a Muslim. If not, let's just pray for him and the others that they may be guided to Islam like his brother Jermaine Insha Allaah.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Assalamu alaikum,

It is not confirmed yet that he has embraced Islam but if incase he did, let's all be happy for him and thank Allaah swt for guiding him atleast he has saved himself from being a kaafir and let's pray that he stop doing the things that are against the Qur'an and Sunnah. AGAIN, that's if and only if he has indeed become a Muslim. If not, let's just pray for him and the others that they may be guided to Islam like his brother Jermaine Insha Allaah.

Many people who were severe criminals they turned to Islam and repented from the crimes and sins.

So maybe Michael Jackson is also jerky just because he does not have calm and satisfaction of heart in life. So if he turns to Islam then I hope from Allah SWT that he will repent fully. And not only that but he might be source of inspiration for his millions of fans and those fans might also want to know about Islam thinking "What is so special in Islam , lets see".

Wassalaam,
VE

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Many people who were severe criminals they turned to Islam and repented from the crimes and sins.

So maybe Michael Jackson is also jerky just because he does not have calm and satisfaction of heart in life. So if he turns to Islam then I hope from Allah SWT that he will repent fully. And not only that but he might be source of inspiration for his millions of fans and those fans might also want to know about Islam thinking "What is so special in Islam , lets see".

Wassalaam,
VE

Assalamu alaikum,

Ameen to that.

shaz_1999

Look if he is going to be a muslim he will if Allah wills I hate this dude he just is in your face so much I cannot stand him and people just keep on talking about it.

How much has he really done for people for anyone

sory i just dont like him much

abdulione

MJ

salam sis ....i am not trying to offend u but there more important issues than MJ. let him leave his life the way he wants it ....... may almighty allah 4give us on all. ameen
masalam

Daud McGuire

Say he is one
salam

mj needs a dua factory. We all need to ask for guidance for him from allah (swt). So he follows the ways of Islam

justoneofmillion

i used to be an mj fanatic when i was little! i think we should not judge him but leave it to Allah! let`s see what comes out of it he has suffered a lot in his childhood and then did some weird stuff that i don `t agree with remember that he has been doing this for forty years so just give him sometime inschallah he will be guided and am sure that he has been searching for something all this time something that can bring him down from his cloud something bigger than all he had been able to achieve in this life more beautiful than any song he has written (and trust me there were some good ones!) a feeling that`s that`s more intense thanthe millions of applauses he may have gotten something that misses and that`s islam inschallah:)

Child of GOD

yes, MJ produced some good songs, but I don't really care about what went wrong in his childhood, I didn't have the best either, but it comes down to this

DID YOU LIKE IT WHEN IT WAS DONE TO YOU? NOOOOO , OF COURSE NOT

THEN WHY DO IT TO ANOTHER INNOCENT CHILD!!

MAY MJ ROT IN HELL WITH OJ SIMPSON!!!!!

justoneofmillion

yes, MJ produced some good songs, but I don't really care about what went wrong in his childhood, I didn't have the best either, but it comes down to this

DID YOU LIKE IT WHEN IT WAS DONE TO YOU? NOOOOO , OF COURSE NOT

THEN WHY DO IT TO ANOTHER INNOCENT CHILD!!

MAY MJ ROT IN HELL WITH OJ SIMPSON!!!!!

it`s not up to you or me to send any body to hell man!!!god`s mercy is in god`s hand alone and not up to us to distribute it and if we had it we would be really be too tight to give it away .why are you calling yourself child of god anyways!!:SMILY346: :SMILY346: :SMILY286: