migration to madeena

jabir

:salam2: there is painful story of migration of our holy prophet.the small group of prophet companions,were being tortured by meccans unbelivers .but endured all this ,some of them asked permission to go an migration ,but prophet said ,i did not get permission 4 migration from allah ,finally he got permission ,to madeena .some them already left to madeena .all of them went ,secretly,then our 2nd khalif umer (peace b up on him) got permission ironically he went k'aba performed thavaaf,whle some unbelivers were there,he told them i am going to madeena ,anybody want to interfear me? do it i am deady but b careful....thus he went.then prophet s aw ,dicided migrate with aboobacker (peace b up on with him),prophet said to ali (peace b up on with him )u must b here in mecca .b cause u have to give back wealth and valuable things to meccans which they entrusted me (emnimies...)that shows holy prophet was most trustworthy ('al ameen' they called him )b4 prophethood they follwed this methord ,after prophethood also they follwed this,they muhammad is ok trustworthy,never said single lie in his life ,but islam that v cant follow that was their policy.)thus they started migration to madeena,unbelivers knew this ,followed them ,to stop it.hloy prophet and aboobacker (peace b up on them )daytime they hide somewhere,night they proceed their journey (to escape from enemy)thus they shelterd in cave called zour ,enemies came near to this cave but they did not looked at it ,y b cause allah helped them (spider cobwebed,pigeon laid egg on it )whlie aboobacker apeace up on him)asked ,hear the sound of enimies,will they catch us ?prophet replyed,wat u think abut third The one other than us ,He will rescue us from all grints,tus they reached in the madeena ,they (people of madeena ,welcomed them ,by singing thaa la al badaru aleina (full moon rised b4 us...........):salam2: by ur simple brother jabir :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: salah this was last command of our holy prophet just prior to leave this world:salah: