Miracles on Hajj

Salaam alikum everyone

I was just came back from Iftar and while there a few sisters were discussing the Miracles that occurred to them while on hajj. For example

one sister expressed how she had gotten lost or separated from her group before rites part started, so people where still dress in regular clothes. she started to cry and asked Allah to help her, she said a brother in all white came up to her and asked her what is wrong, and she explain how she could not find her group and it had been over three hours. The brother reply, don't worry you will find them, and immediately she heard her sister call her name, she twisted her body partly to see who it was, and less than a second she turn back to tell the brother it was her sister and he was gone. she search the crowd for him because it was not that crowded and could not find him. She believes to this day he was an angel.

another example from a different sister, was this occasion when a very older woman came up to them begging sorta for water. It was two sisters, and one sister ran to get some water and when she returned the older sister disappear. she asked the other sister what happen, and sister reply, "I don't know. but she was sitting right here, I only look up for a second" - they too believe she was an angel...

there were a few more stories similar to this but I was wondering has anyone heard or seen miracle happen while on Hajj.

May allah grant us all the opportunity to do Hajj.