Miracles??

sal12

Assalamu alaykum,

Has anyone here felt that they've had a miracle or a sign or something happen to them where they thought this is definetly from Allah and they've been in awe because of it?

My sister lent me her laptop as I needed to do some work and it's been working fine, then today when I went to switch it on, the screen was black and it kept turning off and restarting but wouldn't come on. I was bricking it thinking oh crap my sister's going to kill me! The one time she lends it to me and it breaks! So I kept trying and trying, must have been about 45 mins!

I then decided to make dua as no one can do anything or nothing can be done without the power of Allah so I recited Al-fatihah 3x and blew on the laptop (I really was desperate) and tried it and it still didnt work. Then I made dua of a desperate plea to help make it work and within a minute it came on! And I'm now on it! How scary! But ALHAMDULILLAH!

I know it's something small but when it worked I was like :confused: but also like:jumpclap: I was delighted and grateful and thanked Allah!

So has anyone experienced anything similar?? I'd love to hear your stories.

Ma'aslama

Talat

:salam2:
of course we are surrounded by miracles and they do happen every day around the world, I don't want to disappoint you but if your sister's computer is a acer they have problem with their cooling fans and over heating, blowing on it has help it to cool done and start working. but keep on believeing on miracles as they do happen.

sal12

Jazakallahu khayr for your replies. The laptop is HP not acer. But I completely agree with you in that there's always miracles and things happening that's beyond our control and really happens because Allah made it happen. For example, I have a friend that until the age of 24 she had normal eyesight, absolutely nothing wrong with her and then suddenly she couldn't see properly. For the last 5 years she's had many operations and been in and out of hospital but the surgeries just made it worse. The doctors are not able to tell her how it happened, they don't know what caused it and now she's almost blind.

I know that that story is really upsetting but I started this post as I think it's really interesting to hear your own accounts and experiences of the Power of Allah! So get posting!! I'm sure you have loads!

Ma'asalama