Missing American Teacher!

q8penpals

Salam

Please pray for an American teacher named John. He was dropped off at the Kuwait airport at 10pm on Thursday for a midnight flight to Dehli. No one has heard from him since. The airline says he didn't use his ticket, but his credit card has been used to BUY A BOAT in Agra India! HIs family is frantic - it is not like him not to contact people! They suspect foul play!

Please pray that this man is ok and will be safely returned to his family!

Lana

hager

he'll be fine

okeyi will,brother
hope he comes home safety
but,he doesn't use his ticket
that's mean..he didn't get on the plan
about the boat
might...the boat..have some problems..so he can't reach home in time..
he'll be okey

kecman

India and Pakistan are very dangerous places for white people, especialy Indian state Rajastan. Last year occured many murdering of tourists, they are ready to kill for camera or swatch.

q8penpals

okeyi will,brother
hope he comes home safety
but,he doesn't use his ticket
that's mean..he didn't get on the plan
about the boat
might...the boat..have some problems..so he can't reach home in time..
he'll be okey

Salam (i am a sister, by the way! :)

The problem is if he didn't use his ticket from Kuwait to Dehli, how did his credit card end up buying a $4000 boat in Agra? If the airline is to be believed (that he didn't get on the plane because his ticket wasn't used), that means he never left Kuwait in the first place. If he never left, why isn't he back at his apartment? And if he did leave and the airline goofed up their computer system (registering his ticket), why did he not get off the plane in Dehli (there was a friend waiting for him)? And, why oh why, would an American on a 5 day vacation to INdia, buy a $4000 boat?

It all screams of something wrong!! The US embassy told his parents not to cancel the credit card, so in case it was stolen from him, they can track the purchases. (They already told the credit card company that the man is missing and they were requested not to cancel it - so the credit card company will contact them in case of further purchases).

It has been 4 days and no one has heard anything from him at all...

So scary!!

Lana

Marwa17

sounds very conspiratory
bet the us gov't is involved
lol...jk

inshallah, he returns safely
is this john a muslim by any chance?

q8penpals

Salam

No he is not a Muslim, just a standard basic American math teacher.

I don't know if the US government would involve themselves with a single man who is not anyone in particular. What we are more frightened of is that he got mugged or kidnapped or something in the kuwait airport and had his wallet and such stolen. The airline is not being cooperative because there is no one here in Kuwait who is his family - his parents are in the US and are trying to contact the owner of the school because the owner is this John's sponsor here in Kuwait (all expats need a Kuwaiti sponsor to work here). AND, although I love Kuwait, the police here are, let's just say, not very competent when it comes to things that need true investigation, especially if it involves non-Kuwaitis. And India has so many of its own problems that I am sure that one American more or less in the world has no big impact on them.

Because I know his friends, I will pray that he is alright and will be returned to his friends and family safe and sound. Muslim or not, I don't like bad things happening to people. :-(

Lana

Rimatisma

^^^ما لي وللدنيا؟^^^
India and Pakistan are very dangerous places for white people, especialy Indian state Rajastan. Last year occured many murdering of tourists, they are ready to kill for camera or swatch.

oh my God!!:eek: scaryyyy

may Allah help him and safe him inshaAllah...

Faiza619

Strangers on earth
:salam2:

Sister Lana he will be inshaalah ok and we will pray that Allah keeps him safe because he is a creature of Allah by the way

:wasalam:

q8penpals

Alhumdillulah!

John has been found!!! He missed his flight in Kuwait and got a different ticket for a later flight. He did not meet his friend or contact that person who was supposed to meet him in India. He DID purchase a $4000 boat but it is some sort of gemmed/jeweled thing that is a gift for his mother (although on his father's credit card! LOL!)

His father had already contacted (somehow) the Indian NAVY to do a search for this boat!! I think John will be having a long conversation with his parents about responsiblity of letting people know when your plans have changed unexpectedly! The world can be a dangerous place and a person should not let their family and friends worry needlessly!

NOte to the young people on here (well, the older ones too!) - if you are traveling, make sure someone "back home" knows your plans, and if something in your original plan changes, LET SOMEONE KNOW!!!!

:)

Thanks to God, he is safe and sound, if not a bit embarassed!

Lana