• A sister

Votes: 1,258 46.9%
  • A brother

Votes: 1,431 53.4%

• Total voters

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I am glad to see you posting. When I returned I felt as I had entered a new world. There are many new members. Its nice to see the old folks too. Now we can talk about the :"m' issues again. (just kidding )

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
:salam2:

So far the brothers are winning 19 V 13. hehehehe...

Someone voted i dont know... ''Who might that be?'' loool

Wassalamu alykom..

xohanifaxo

one in a billion!!
lol....winning??>....there are more women in the world over all than men so it's not really considered "winning"....oh well no biggie

abou haytam

salam

we will win, there are more brothers than sisters, sisters react to every thread that s why they seem to be more than brothers in this forum. is there a price to win?? loll

samiha

---------
Staff member

Funny :D ... pretty interesting, though the over all group of people can't be judged by TTI frequenters.

Masha'allah.. pretty cool, though I know the person who voted i dont know was either as a joke, mistake, or a rebel :p

Go Girls !

wasalam

dna1987

Muslim Guy
You can tick more than one option ... someone could have ticked all 3 .. ahem, not saying that I did or anything. :SMILY139:
Salam alalikum

justoneofmillion

Assalam,well i guess there are more brothers...lol even if everybody tought the opposit to be true!but see we do not talk much as compared to the sisters, we are kind of very avare with words ,however, when we do finally expresse ourselves,we rather do it in a very usefull and intellectual manner,usually to ask for the remote controle or to be granted a little silence when we are watching a football game...haha

Long live the sons and daughters of islam.!!!inschallah.

Wassalam
Jameel

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression
Wa Alaykum Asaalamu Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu/Asaalamu Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu
LOL! Haha You Got Jokes Brother,Well We Will See Tommorrow Who Is More Populated Lol.:SMILY139:
I Still Say Sisters Are Going To Win:SMILY286:,Unless A Brother Got Like 5 Or More Accounts And Starts To Vote For Brothers ^_^.:SMILY139::SMILY139::SMILY139::SMILY139::SMILY139::SMILY139:

U know thats a pretty good idea. I might just create 5 more accounts just for this poll.

munirah11

ISLAM is the way
what will happen next?

:salam2: It doesn't matter if there are more brothers or sisters....
In TTI, we need Ukhwah as a muslimin...
:tti_sister:I hope that there will be more sisters than brothers..:hijabi:
WELCOME ALL THE SISTERS TO TTI..:lol:

Muslimah99

Bosnian Muslimah
Wa Alaykum Asaalamu Warahamatullahi Wabarakatuhu/Asaalamu Alaykum Warahamtullahi Wabarakatuhu
LOL We Can't Win Lol,I've Noticed On That There Have Been Much More Sisters Then Brothers On This Site.
Its Inevitable,They Going To Take Over Soon And Start Fighting Haha.
(Its One Of The Signs Of Yu-Mul-Qiyamah)

Please Do Forgive Me If I Have Said Anything To Hurt Anyone.
Wa Alaykum Asaalamu Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu
:SMILY303::SMILY259::SMILY149::D:biggrin: :rolleyes: :cool::SMILY32::SMILY61::SMILY27::SMILY29: :fighta:

aha?? good for you

Shahzad

i would like to ask wats the use of such useless poll???
We dont need to know who has greater strength than other.

i think this poll shud be moderated, wid no offence to any body

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
i would like to ask wats the use of such useless poll???
We dont need to know who has greater strength than other.

i think this poll shud be moderated, wid no offence to any body

salam aleikum
brother if its useless for u it may not be for others....
And no it won't be moderated

waaleikum salam

manOfpeace

we can....

brothers can win, you can see brothers are leading so far.............:jumpclap: ............:fighta: WE ARE ALL MUSLIMIIN,

by the way it is just little fun this Thread and i like it, i am gonna see who gonna win