• A sister

Votes: 1,258 46.9%
  • A brother

Votes: 1,431 53.4%

• Total voters

hasbona lah

still

assalamo alaikom ouara hmatou ALLAHI taala oua barakatohou
you know what the messenger (peace be upon to him ) ("lazala elkhair fi omati ila yaoum el keyama") he said that the muslim community be blessed by ALLAH from to that day ( elakhira )
and i think we can do what can help us to still a brothers
assalamo alaikom ouarahmatou ALLAHI TAALA OUA BARAKATOHOU

hasbona lah

PLZ

beshetabid be soye amale kheir.

assalamo alaikom oua rahmatou ALLAHI taala oua barakatohou
plz my brother or sister write in frensh or in english then can i understand you and i can reply you ok
assalamo alaikom ouarahmatou ALLAHI taala oua barakatohou

hasbona lah

Assalam-Alaikum Brothers & Sisters,
I am from India always trying to help my brothers and maintaining smoothly relationship with my brothers,sisters,relatives & all Alhamdolillah all are happy
How can we unite as i see most of the family neglect relatives & maintaining relationship with other peoples or family,is this true?
I have solution,i hope it will expected by all my brothers & sisters,how can i promote......

Allah Hafiz

you know my brothers and my sister ouaa AALAHI i am surprised you know i don't didn't think that you know there is many brothers and sisters here i tried to reply your messages but i can't and i havn't enough time so excuse me for that and you are in my heart ( OUALLAHI ) so i pray for you and don't forget we are the protecter for this religion don't forget this plz and we hope we can meet all in this world ameen if else in that world god bless you god bless us
plz take care for yours and ( assalatou ala nabeyi el omeyi ) (peace be upon to my love mohammed ameen )

hasbona lah

lolz brother your hilarious hehe

you know my brothers and my sister ouaa AALAHI i am surprised you know i don't didn't think that you know there is many brothers and sisters here i tried to reply your messages but i can't and i havn't enough time so excuse me for that and you are in my heart ( OUALLAHI ) so i pray for you and don't forget we are the protecter for this religion don't forget this plz and we hope we can meet all in this world ameen if else in that world god bless you god bless us
plz take care for yours and ( assalatou ala nabeyi el omeyi ) (peace be upon to my love mohammed ameen )

hasbona lah

:salam2:

This is a poll to see whether there are more sisters than brothers or the way round.. i expect the sisters to outnumber the brothers.. but let's see inshallah :D

hasbona lah

Wa Alaykum Asaalamu Warahamatullahi Wabarakatuhu/Asaalamu Alaykum Warahamtullahi Wabarakatuhu
LOL We Can't Win Lol,I've Noticed On That There Have Been Much More Sisters Then Brothers On This Site.
Its Inevitable,They Going To Take Over Soon And Start Fighting Haha.
(Its One Of The Signs Of Yu-Mul-Qiyamah)

Please Do Forgive Me If I Have Said Anything To Hurt Anyone.
Wa Alaykum Asaalamu Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu
:SMILY303::SMILY259::SMILY149::D:biggrin: :rolleyes: :cool::SMILY32::SMILY61::SMILY27::SMILY29: :fighta:

hasbona lah

lol at "i dont know"
hey i m a brother
but i m sure there are more sisters in this forum then brothers.

hasbona lah

hahahaha u made me laugh bro:lol:.honestly sisters will win inshallah:tti_sister:lolzz

hasbona lah

surprised

assalamo alaikom oua rahmatou ALLAHI taala oua barakatohou
you kknow oua ALLAHI i am surprised by the voters number secondly i am surprised that brothers win this but remember that whatever the winner are we are one for and i don't mean by this poll anything so just to test our ability for islam nothing else
( المومنون و المومنات اولياؤهم اولياؤ بعض ) but (الرجال قوامون على النسائ بما فضل الله بعضهم على بعض)

hasbona lah

ma chaa ALLAH

my love mohammed peace be upon him amee said "The eyes shed tears and the heart was saddened then we say only what satisfaction ALLAH
oh my love how you are great and so so kindly

(افحسبتم ان تدخلوا الجنة و لما يعلم الله الذين جاهدوا منكم ) (و ليعلمن الله الذين جاهدوا منكم و ليعلمن الصابرين )

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Oh is there a competition going on? lol 42 pages so I'm wondering if I'm too late.

Anywayz, SISTER here!

hasbona lah

english

Oh is there a competition going on? lol 42 pages so I'm wondering if I'm too late.

Anywayz, SISTER here!

assalamou alaikom ouarahmatou ALLAHI oua barakatohou
plz sister write in english or french then i can understood ok
assalamo alaikom ourahmatou ALLAH oua barakatohou

salaamu alaykum

its true dat der r more sisters dan brothers. but hey brothers will still win cos sisters r not bothered. as u know dey dnt feel compititions as we do.

salaamu alaykum

hasbona lah

ramadhan mobarak

its true dat der r more sisters dan brothers. but hey brothers will still win cos sisters r not bothered. as u know dey dnt feel compititions as we do.

salaamu alaykum

assalamo alaikom ouarahmatou ALLAH oua barakatohou my brother sisters or brothers the esencial that we are muslims and we are all support islam that what what i would to say whatever i hope a good ramathan for you my brother don't forget to pray for us
la tansaouna min khalissi doaakom
assalamo alaikom oua rahmatou ALLAH ouabarakatohou

hasbona lah

ALLAHOMA ARHAMNA

THIS BIS RAMADHAN AND WE ARE STILL ALIVE TAHT A BLESS FROM ALLAH UPON US
اللهم يا مالك الملك اللهم لا تواخذنا بذنوبنا اللهم ارحمنا انت رجاؤنا غارحمن يا رب العالمين انك على كل شيئ قدير (وماكان الله ليضيع ايمانكم )
لا تنسونا من خالص دعائكم
السلام عليكم ورحمة االله
brothers and sisters don't forget invocation
assalamo alaikom ouarahmatou ALLAH oua barakatohou

justoneofmillion

THIS BIS RAMADHAN AND WE ARE STILL ALIVE TAHT A BLESS FROM ALLAH UPON US
اللهم يا مالك الملك اللهم لا تواخذنا بذنوبنا اللهم ارحمنا انت رجاؤنا غارحمن يا رب العالمين انك على كل شيئ قدير (وماكان الله ليضيع ايمانكم )
لا تنسونا من خالص دعائكم
السلام عليكم ورحمة االله
brothers and sisters don't forget invocation
assalamo alaikom ouarahmatou ALLAH oua barakatohou
:salam2:jazakillaha khair ameen lidouaak twaana !:),wa ramadan mubarak li kouli abnaa wa banat al Jazair .fi aman allah.
wassalaam.
respectfully .
jameel