Muhammad Ibn ‘Abdul-Wahhaab: A Clarification of Doubts Concerning his life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

About the Taraveeh:

1) According to Shaykh Ibn-e-Tamiyaah (RA) in his Fatwa and other scholars there are NO established Rakaats of Taraveeh from Rasul-ullah (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam)..not 8, not 20, not 36 NOTHING! This is also the position of Imam Shawkani as established in Nail-ul-Authar and also stated by Shaykh Safiur-Rahman Mubarakpuri [RA] (Author of Raheekal-Makhtoom) as written in his commentary of Tirmidhi (Tohfatul-Ahwadhi)
2) There are some scholars who say that 8 Rakaat is the sunnah of Rasul-ullah (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam)….
3) There are other scholars who say that 20 Rakaat was established by Umar (RA) as mentioned in Muwatta Imam Malik and as in practise in the Haramain as everyone knows and you have stated

I am NOT a scholar but I think since there is a difference of opinion we should respect the difference of opinion particularly when all three groups of scholars present their evidence and let people follow.

About the Graves:

On the second matter about the graves…I find it astounding and I am actually speechless if this is true

basheerpkm

trying to be Mu'min
Asslamo Allaikum,

About the Graves:

On the second matter about the graves…I find it astounding and I am actually speechless if this is true

In this quote..i am getting some bad feelings...Is it meaning, Raula shareef is under bidath Asthagfurllah (or salafi view regarding grave bidath should change)?

Reminder: i saw these with my own own own eye..wallahi, it means whose view is wrong? whose right?:confused: before, i was adored with salafi theories..now ...i can't say anything

:salam2:

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum Brother,

I don't know what to say about this; really

But I suggest that we should follow EVIDENCE and NOT ACTIONS...If you have seen some Salafee people doing wrong things that shouldn't mean that you should throw the baby out with the bath-water

There are good and bad people everywhere....Judge people based on Qur'aan and Sunnah as I am suggesting about the Saudees

If the behavior is in accordance to Qur'aan and sunnah (Good)
If NOT then Bad

riyazbhat

let Quran wa sunnah guide us..... whoever tells or writes something that is against the teachings in Quran wa sunnah should be not be followed. I have been reading salafi literature for more than a decade and never found anything against Quran wa sunnah. And honstly if i would have found something like that I would have just dropped that particular practice and followed quran wa Sunnah instead.
If a particular salafi is doing wrong that doesnt mean that the whole concept is wrong. Please remember Islam is perfect but we muslims arent. May God help us.

basheerpkm

trying to be Mu'min
who is wrong?

:wasalam:
Asslamo Allaikum Brother,

I don't know what to say about this; really

But I suggest that we should follow EVIDENCE and NOT ACTIONS...If you have seen some Salafee people doing wrong things that shouldn't mean that you should throw the baby out with the bath-water

There are good and bad people everywhere....Judge people based on Qur'aan and Sunnah as I am suggesting about the Saudees

If the behavior is in accordance to Qur'aan and sunnah (Good)
If NOT then Bad

You know brother, these actions are happening in holycities.

As you know, Allah gave special considerations to these places, e.g. in yavmul quiama, Dajjal can't able to enter in these Holyplaces, he can make fitnas (problems) in whole world, except Makkah and Madina..Saa va laa:) ..

In addition to this, Prophet (SA) prayed to Allah for protecting His Kabar from shirk and bidath. it is my humble question, prophet's prayer accepted or not?

Is the reason, how we can say, anything against holycities imams and authorities action.(that I mentioned earlier)

It is my opinion, about this matter just do isthiquara sala, I already done. Than supporting salafis and others, it is more better.

:salam2:

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Assalamu alaikum,

There is no such thing as "Wahabbism" or "Wahabbis". These terms were created by deviant groups to describe the people who followed Shaykh Muhammad ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhaab (may Allaah have mercy on him) whose mission was to abolish Shirk and Bid'ah.

Muhammad ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhaab – a reformer concerning whom many malicious lies have been told

Who are the Wahhaabis and what is their message?

The truth about Shaykh al-Jilaani and Shaykh Ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhaab

Did Shaykh Muhammad ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhaab rebel against the Ottoman Caliphate and what was the reason for its fall?

This issue has been answered many times by our reliable scholars Alhamdulillaah. We just need to read and fully understand before we refute a great leader :astag:

I'm closing this thread now, May Allaah swt make this subject clear for everybody ameen.

Status
Not open for further replies.