Musa alayhissalams request!

sarah_mann

……Qatadah says that Musa alayhis sallam said : My Lord! I find in the Tablets the mention of an Ummah that is the best of Ummah ever evolved for the guidance of mankind, who enjoins good and forbids wrong, My Lord! Make them my Ummah. Allah said: They are the Ummah of Ahmad.
Then he said: My Lord! I find in a Tablets the mention of an Ummah who will be last of people to be created and first of those who enter the Paradise, My Lord! Make them my Ummah. Allah said: They are the Ummah of Ahmad.
Musa a.s again said My Lord! I find in the Tablets the mention of an Ummah who believe in the first Book and in the last Book. They fight against misguidance till they fight the greater liar of one eyed Dajjal, My Lord make them my Ummah. Allah said: They are the Ummah of Ahmad.
Musa a.s said My Lord! I find in the Tablets the mention of an Ummah whose Scriptures are in their chest which they recite. Those who were before them could only read their Books by looking in them and when they closed their Book they could not read it nor know it. They are capable to memorize it which no people of past could do it. My Lord! make them my Ummah. Allah said: They are the Ummah of Ahmad.
The Musa a.s said My Lord! I find in the Tablets a mention of an Ummah who could eat their charity and still can be rewarded, but before them when other people gave something in charity and if it was accepted, Allah sent a fire which consumed it, and if it was left it was eaten by wild birds . This charity is designed to be taken from their rich to their poor. My Lord! make them my Ummah, Allah said: they are the Ummah of Ahmad.
Musa a.s said My Lord! My Lord! I find in a Tablets a mention of an Ummah , if one of them had an intention to do good an he could not do it he still get reward of ten to seven hundred folds, My Lord! make them my Ummah, Allah said: they are the Ummah of Ahmad.
Qatadah said Musa alayhi salaam then threw tablets down and said: O Allah! Make me from the Ummah of Ahmad!.