music and singing is clearly haram heres the proof

Status
Not open for further replies.

nafeesa

Asalaam Alaykum
i am not able to download this link could you pls help me with other options.

walaykum asalaam

nafeesa

walaykum asalaam
well i had already gone on that page but i wasnt able to download the listen 1 option over there, to hear the lecture .it says the application has failed to start because px.dll was not found :( god knows whts that

salaam alaykum

BlueFish

Asalamu Alakum,

I would like to ask a few questions about the subject of music, if that is ok. What if there is no words to the song? Also, what about drums, I understand that nasheeds are made with drums in some cultures.
Idle talk is no good, i undersand that. I know that there are alot of sources of idle talk, not just from music alone. Things like marylin manson, gangsta rap, ect. I completly agree that this leads to nothing positive. But this seems too black and white, to say that idle talk is music alone. Do muslims not balance their way of life with good judgement and intelect? Where is the room for the shades of grey. Are people so afraid now that people are incapable of making right decisions that they have to shun just about everything. We can not hide in caves all our life. It just disapoints me that there have been good things that have come from music but are completely disregarded because of some bad apples that lead some astray. What about talents? Maybe there is a misinterpretation, maybe there is something lost in translation. Because this does not make sense to me. I am sorry, I have such a difficult time just to accept this. I do come from a different background than others. Please be aware of the definition of fascism. If I am being unreasonable, then by all means let me know.
Thank you.:SMILY139:
Peace!

truth4real

walaykum asalaam
well i had already gone on that page but i wasnt able to download the listen 1 option over there, to hear the lecture .it says the application has failed to start because px.dll was not found :( god knows whts that

salaam alaykum

SALAM SAIS ILL TRY AND FIND ANOTHER SITE WITH THE SAME TALK SALAM
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUBAR

BlueFish

Umm, I am confused. I just seen a new post (that recieved 4 star rating!) with ringtones for cell phones. They have music. Am I missing something or is this some cruel joke? :confused:
They are nice ring tones.
PEACE!

truth4real

nah bro islam is is the law and muslims are the people who are supposed to follow somtimes they do and some time they dont this is one of the times

i put this audio up on that post the one you listein to

peace

truth4real

sis can you check it out on some one elses computer it seems to be working
salam sorry for wasting your time

p.s its a really good talk covers alot of over topics too

nafeesa

walaykum asalaam
ok i will insha Allah work on it.jazak Allah khair for your time.

salaam alaykum

:salam2: .singing is not haram in Islam. Infact once the prophet came home. And Ayesha RA and her friends were home singing. The prophet could not rest so he sat there listening. They asked him if the girls should be asked to stop singing. He said no today is Eid let them rejoice. So if singing was haram the prophet would have told them to stop singing

BlueFish

:salam2: .singing is not haram in Islam. Infact once the prophet came home. And Ayesha RA and her friends were home singing. The prophet could not rest so he sat there listening. They asked him if the girls should be asked to stop singing. He said no today is Eid let them rejoice. So if singing was haram the prophet would have told them to stop singing

Asalamu Alaykum,

I like the Quran, it has wisdom.

Surah (The Heights) 7:32
32. Say: Who hath forbidden the beautiful (gifts) of Allah, which He hath produced for His servants, and the things, clean and pure, (which He hath provided) for sustenance? Say: They are, in the life of this world, for those who believe, (and) purely for them on the Day of Judgment. Thus do We explain the signs in detail for those who understand.

Surah (Muhammad) 47:28
28. This because they followed that which called forth the Wrath of Allah, and they hated Allah.s good pleasure; so He made their deeds of no effect.

Surah (The Table) 5:48-50
48. To thee We sent the Scripture in truth, confirming the scripture that came before it, and guarding it in safety: so judge between them by what Allah hath revealed, and follow not their vain desires, diverging from the Truth that hath come to thee. To each among you have we prescribed a law and an open way. If Allah had so willed, He would have made you a single people, but (His plan is) to test you in what He hath given you: so strive as in a race in all virtues. The goal of you all is to Allah. it is He that will show you the truth of the matters in which ye dispute;

49. And this (He commands): Judge thou between them by what Allah hath revealed, and follow not their vain desires, but beware of them lest they beguile thee from any of that (teaching) which Allah hath sent down to thee. And if they turn away, be assured that for some of their crime it is Allah.s purpose to punish them. And truly most men are rebellious.

50. Do they then seek after a judgment of (the days of) ignorance? But who, for a people whose faith is assured, can give better judgment than Allah.

PEACE!

FaiQ_KhaLiFa

look ! Akhi don't share ur fatwa without any Knowledge.........

Allaah warns every Muslim against speaking without knowledge, as He says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And follow not (O man, i.e., say not, or do not, or witness not) that of which you have no knowledge. Verily, the hearing, and the sight, and the heart of each of those ones will be questioned (by Allâh)”[al-Israa’ 17:36]

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
:salam2:

Welcome to TTI brother Faiq,

I would kindly as a brother ask you to refrain from issuing fatwas, this is not a forum where anyone can give a fatwa from his own opinion.
You can simply state that you "believe" or "think" that a certain issue is such or such, but as for fatwas this is not the right place to do dear brother.

Do you have the authority to issue a fatwa or the required degree of education to be a faqih or a mujtahid?!

As for the Ahadeeth that you were saying there isn't, we should think and know very well before we say such a word..

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:
“Among my ummah there will certainly be people who permit zinaa, silk, alcohol and musical instruments…” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari ta’leeqan, no. 5590; narrated as mawsool by al-Tabaraani and al-Bayhaqi. See al-Silsilah al-Saheehah by al-Albaani, 91).
Do you want to be one of them who: “Among my ummah there will certainly be people who permit zinaa, silk, alcohol and musical instruments…” ?
I certainly don't want to be one of them.
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6722&highlight=music

There are about 13000 registered members who might read our statement, plus about 5000 members daily, and one thoughtless statement could have very serious consequences for you, me or anyone who just types what he thinks and gives fatwas.

And what if we are wrong, and most probably we will be wrong when we, without the required authority isuue statements or fatwas, and tomorrow on the Day of Judgement we will have to face Allaah swt and give answers.

Wasalaam.

Status
Not open for further replies.