Muslim avatars and blinkies

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam sister
nice smilies n avaters.
but if any one could help me that how can i use these smilies on msn??
if some one will help me i shall b very thanckful.
waslam

UmmOf3

salam sister
nice smilies n avaters.
but if any one could help me that how can i use these smilies on msn??
if some one will help me i shall b very thanckful.
waslam
Sorry I did not see this until now, but you rightklick, and save it to your computer. Then you change avatarpic in MSN, like normal, find it where you stored it, and use it. But the animated ones, does not work in MSN, i mean, you can see it, but only first pic in the GIF.

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
Sorry I did not see this until now, but you rightklick, and save it to your computer. Then you change avatarpic in MSN, like normal, find it where you stored it, and use it. But the animated ones, does not work in MSN, i mean, you can see it, but only first pic in the GIF.
salam sister
thanx for ur help.
indeed i was asking abt the smilies.
how can i use those smilies on msn??
waslam

UmmOf3

Ah, same story. You must rightclick them, store them in your computer, and while chatting on msn, you push the little icon with the smileylist, and press add or something... I dont remember quite how, and I cant show you better because I dont have msn on this machine lol.

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
Ah, same story. You must rightclick them, store them in your computer, and while chatting on msn, you push the little icon with the smileylist, and press add or something... I dont remember quite how, and I cant show you better because I dont have msn on this machine lol.
salam sis
i know bit danish so i likes that smilies much.
thanx for shring.
jazakallhum khair.
thanx for ur help.
hey sister nice avater.
waslam