Muslimahs Covered With Care

noora1

Statue of Liberty under the clouds! :D
As salaamu 'alaikum all,

I just wanted to share this organization with everyone. I am not affiliated with the group itself but I am a friend of one of the sisters who run the group. Below is some information about their mission. I hope it will be of great help to some sisters in need out there, and I hope that people who are able to, can donate any hijab attire that they no longer use, or can chip in even if it's a little, to this good cause. Also if you can, please share their Facebook page and please help spread the word. It would be of great help. May Allah reward you with goodness. Thank you.

:)

-Noora

About

Facebook Page Link: http://www.facebook....262704743745041

Mission

We want to ensure our sisters in need as well as newly converted sisters have what they need to fulfill the commands of Allah swt. We understand the difficulty in building up our Islamic wardrobe and we decided to come together and aid our sisters who need our help.

Description

We are a group that comes together as one donating for the sake of Allah swt by giving new & slightly used in great condition Abayas, Jilbabs, Hijabs & etc..

General Information

Sisters living across the country from each other coming together to collaborate on a special project. The idea behind this project is that our sisters in Islam who can't afford Islamic clothing get some support from other Muslims who are more fortunate.

Quote taken from their page:

"As you know Muslimahs Covered With Care has been providing Islamic attire world wide to our sisters who need the help. We receive a number of requests weekly, most from the US and Europe. You may already support MCWC by donating your unwanted hijabs, abayas by advertising us on facebook and in your community, we would like to sincerely thank you for that support. To continue with our current level of service and to continue to strive towards our long term goals a firm foundation of financial support is needed.

We would like to see others get involved and contribute , Just imagine ; your financial contributions provide our sisters the attire they need to fulfill the command of Allah swt. Many of you are fortunate to have what you need or even more, others are not.

To donate visit www.muslimahscoveredwithcare.org (paypal) muslimahs_covered[at]yahoo.com "

Some emails sent in by sisters who received care packages:

"Asalam Aleykum. I wanted to let you know that my package arrived and to thank you.. it reminds me Islam is for all, not just one group or another. Hijab were lovely, i'm quite fond of the red and the green ones :) and also the sleeve which i have been in need of as almost all my shirts are shorter sleeved. the shirt was also nice and i love how airy it looks, and abayas are short enougth to fit me [which is something I have an issue with with all clothing, is it being short enougth].Thank you sooo much and I hope Allah blesses you all and that you can continue to help others in need." Sister K.

"Walaikom Salaam, I received my package yesterday. Masha'Allah, what beautiful stuff indeed. Thank you all so much for the kindness of your donation and may Allah reward you with the highest level of Jannah, Inshallah! What you guys do is truly amazing."

"Salaam alaikum. I received my care package I want to say thank you sisters. everything you sent was beautiful I truly appreciated. may Allah continue to bless you with this wonderful organization at thank you again."

"Salaam aleykum i received my package today,this was such a nice surprise i love it all and the abayas are pretty i wasnt expecting so much and now i have something to wear ,i am so very thankful to "Muslimahs Covered with Care." when i start working i will give back. "

"Salam Aleykum, A while back i sended email to you and requested a package for a dear friend of mine. She now recieved the package. and this is her first abaya and she got so happy. Thank you so much for your package."

"Salaam Alikom. I received my package today. Every thing is so beautiful. I hope to repay you kindness and generosity soon. Masha Allah for what you do. Thank you so much. "