Muslims Do Not Work

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
Few comments

1. MEMRI TV is a Pro-Israeli propaganda organisation ... they have lots of anti-Arab/anti-Muslim videos on youtube

2. The reasons why "the nation" is not on the technological lead are a plenty. There is a dangerous simplification of the issues (and by no way agree that Muslims are on the tail of nations - defeated nonsense).

3. There is essentially nothing wrong in buying things from other nations. THEY DONT FEED US.

4. The "Israel changed the desert into green oasis" is a myth. Where is the evidence ? Israel is a very costly colony by any standards. If you calculate the amount of "aid" poured into it, it is hardly economically viable. Actually, this is precisely why it will not last. Qardawi should know better.

5. I'm fed up with this self flagelation and defeatism. We need to recongise our strengths and victories and gain self confidence. We should not blindly repeat what others say about us. Even recent Islam great achievements goes unmentioned. E.g.: the fall of Communism. Only muslims defeated the communists in direct combat (Afghanistan). In Vietnam the West lost. In Korea it was even. Only muslims with little weaponry did it. If anything, the fall of Communism is a bigger victory to Islam than it is to "The West".

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
:salam2:
Yes ofcourse, but with the help of US,

:wasalam:

So ?

I think the US "help" is over stated. What exactly did the US do to help the Afghan fight ? Few STINGER rockets and stuff ?

The Afghans sacrificed more than 1 million people in that fight ... I think any contribution will dwarf in front of this.

The US could not do it even when supported by the rest of her allies in Vietnam.