Muslims in Austin Texas?

seekerofpeace

I have a few million questions to ask and really no one fact to fact to ask them to. I have recently started a new job and don't know the faith of anyone, (or if they have a faith for that matter). I know that there are a few mosques locally but as I take stepping into another ones temple of worship very seriously and I don't feel like I know even enough of about Islam to enter and simple show up. You know?

Would there be anyone in Austin willing to meet for a coffee or tea?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I do not live near Texas however, I am sure someone will be able to help you. I googled and found :
MASJID IBRAHIM
1701 W. Ben White Blvd. #3, Austin, tX 78704

512.693.2924 (512-MY-DAWAH)

Telephone the masjid. Sometimes you wil only get an answer on Friday afternoon. Keep calling. Texas has a huge Muslim population.
In the meantime why not ask the brothers and sisters here what questions and general observations you have.
There are many well versed individuals here. InshaAllah your thirst will be quenched.

Hi,

Welcome to TTI. Inshallah (God willing) you will find TTI benenficial and rewarding. Learn Islam here or by reading the Quran so that you become knowledgeable.

Do not hesitate to walk inside the masjid, the brotherhood and sisterhood is unlike any other. Trust me on that.

Use www.islamicfinder.org to find a masjid near your area.