My Dream In Jannah with Rasullah(s.a.v.)

unalsnake

Salamun Alaikum Hi sisters and brothers
ex year in my birthday night i was see a dream i want to share this dream with you :)
i was go to jannah(paradise) i was enter jannah... i was see jannah bird's eye view it was beatiful buildings,mosques and villas made by gold and marble. i was go far of jannah i was enter a cave. I was see Muhammad Rasullah(s.a.v.) from back i wasnt see his face . His skin is a little dark brown skilled middle height and his hair is black his shoulder is wide and he was wear a green cubba(imam's wearing). when i see him i was very happy and my heart near to stop. We was talked many many things i dont remember this subjects.there is people with us it was maybe other prophets or 4 caliphs(Ebu Bakir Osman Omer Ali) i only remember when RAsullah(s.a.v) said "Ünal You have works on earth go back" i was awake :) (my name is ünal)
i wanted to share this dream with you brothers and sisters insa Allah Allah will help you
Salamun alaikum

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
:salam2:

:ma: :ma: :ma:

The prophet spoke 2 u in his dream, Subhan Allah, I wish i dream of him. Thats the kind of dream people want.

May I ask u something?

Did u go ask anyone like a scholar or someone of what that dream meant, im interested in knowing the meaning of the dream, it would be really nice to know the meaning of ur dream because it sounds really beautiful.

Take Care,

Salam

unalsnake

ve alaikum salam :) i tell scholar man he is Sayyed his race goes Husseen(r.a) he said very good dream but not said another comment when i tell anybody scholar and my friends family they said very beatiful and good dream :)

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom,

Well nothing against you brother, But can you describe the prophet peace be up on him you saw in the dream, there are certain things about the prophet peace be up on him you should see to make sure if you really saw him,

what you said
His skin is a little dark brown skilled middle height and

this is not how the skin of the prophet peace be up on him look like, his skin was white to redish like rosey,

beside you saying you didnt see his face so that mean you didnt see the prophet peace be up on him! because if the prophet peace be up on him came to our dream we will see his face.

we need to be carefull when we say we saw the prophet peace be up on him,
in the meaning of the hadith where the prophet peace be up on him Said who ever saw me in dream he saw me in real the shaytan can not come in my shape.

But the shaytan can come in different shape and claim he is the prophet peace be up on him

how was his face, long kind or small ..?what kind of beard he had in the dream! ? what kind of hair he had!wavy or different kind !?

Please dont miss-understand me, I dont want to disapoint you....and nothing against you.... but if you really want to know how the prophet peace be up on him looked like so you know if you see the prophet peace be up on him in your dream or not !

listen to Prophet (pbuh): His Physical Description

you can look up for the CD if you type on google Prophet (pbuh) His Physical Description chinar by Waleed Basyouni ( Shaikh Waleed has had the opportunity of studying under some of the notable Scholars of our time namely Ibn Baaz, Abdur-Razzaque Afify, Ibn Jibreen, Al-Barrak and many others)

Its important for us to know how he peace be up on him looked like his physical discription so we know if we see him that we saw the prophet peace be up on him

wa salaam alikom

Attachments

• physicaldisc.mp3
    252.2 KB · Views: 11

AbuKhalid

As MrMuslim said, I would agree with him that we have to be careful because the scholars of hadeeth have already discussed this issue.

It is known based on an acceptable hadeeth that when a person told Ibn-abbas that he saw the prophet pbuh in a dream, he was asked to describe the prophet pbuh. Then Ibn Abbas confirmed.

Ibn Seereen says in bUKHAARI 6478: Shaytaan cannot resemble the prophet when this person has seen him in his real shape

Lessons to learn:

1)Ibn Abbas saw the prophet pbuh, that is why he was able to confirm.
2) why was confirmation needed? because not everyone who appears in a dream and claims to be the prophet is in fact the prophet. Shaytaan too can appear in dreams, take the shape of any man and claim to be the prophet ... except for those who actually saw rasoolullah s.a.w and so they cannot be fooled

Also, keep in mind that sufee abuse of this issue and claim that the prophet was in their dreams, giving them more revelations!!!

Well, I will say to read more on this topic : http://www.islamqa.com/index.php?ref=23367&ln=eng&txt=prophet dream

Keep in mind I'm not saying that your dream is false, brother, but as Muslims and followers of the best of generations we have to be careful when taking about the deen

unalsnake

salaam alikom,

Well nothing against you brother, But can you describe the prophet peace be up on him you saw in the dream, there are certain things about the prophet peace be up on him you should see to make sure if you really saw him,

what you said

this is not how the skin of the prophet peace be up on him look like, his skin was white to redish like rosey,

beside you saying you didnt see his face so that mean you didnt see the prophet peace be up on him! because if the prophet peace be up on him came to our dream we will see his face.

we need to be carefull when we say we saw the prophet peace be up on him,
in the meaning of the hadith where the prophet peace be up on him Said who ever saw me in dream he saw me in real the shaytan can not come in my shape.

But the shaytan can come in different shape and claim he is the prophet peace be up on him

how was his face, long kind or small ..?what kind of beard he had in the dream! ? what kind of hair he had!wavy or different kind !?

Please dont miss-understand me, I dont want to disapoint you....and nothing against you.... but if you really want to know how the prophet peace be up on him looked like so you know if you see the prophet peace be up on him in your dream or not !

listen to Prophet (pbuh): His Physical Description

you can look up for the CD if you type on google Prophet (pbuh) His Physical Description chinar by Waleed Basyouni ( Shaikh Waleed has had the opportunity of studying under some of the notable Scholars of our time namely Ibn Baaz, Abdur-Razzaque Afify, Ibn Jibreen, Al-Barrak and many others)

Its important for us to know how he peace be up on him looked like his physical discription so we know if we see him that we saw the prophet peace be up on him

wa salaam alikom

i am not remember his skin exacty but his hair is short and wavy his face is a little circular as i remember. but i am sure i was see him because i was very very happy and my heart near to stop. i know many many people see Rasullah(s.a.v.) and cant see his face maybe they was see other person but i am sure brother i see him from back but he was a little turn to right but i dont see him clear.
Salamun Alaikum