my first day here

Assalamu Alaykum

My name is Farah, i'm 24 yrs old ,i'm from Baghdad in Iraq
and yes i'm still livin' there.......
I'm so glad to join this website ... thanx Ameer for tellin' me about it

abd_u_llah

salam wr wb

welcome brother!
i am a new member of this site too, so far i really enjoyed staying in this site, and learning alot of things from the forums and videos in here:)
i am sure you will have a good time in here, Inshallah!

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
abd_u_llah said:
welcome brother!
i am a new member of this site too, so far i really enjoyed staying in this site, and learning alot of things from the forums and videos in here:)
i am sure you will have a good time in here, Inshallah!

Farah is a girls name :p hehe, nevermind inshaAllah.

Nevermind brother
'n thanx alot for welcomin' me here...
i'm so glad to join you here brothers, i believe that Muslims around the world shouldn't be cut off and i hope that this forum will be of a great help for alot of people (including me):)

3assal

farah_alshiekhly said:
Nevermind brother
'n thanx alot for welcomin' me here...
i'm so glad to join you here brothers, i believe that Muslims around the world shouldn't be cut off and i hope that this forum will be of a great help for alot of people (including me):)

Salam Aleikum :bananabb2in:

Welcome Aboard! InshAllah you will find everything in this forum helpful to you! :inshallah:

salam,

3assal

Appa BK

Muslimah Light
As Salaam Mu Alaykum

Welcome Sister Farah... This site is really an amazing one..
There is so mucu i would like to ask you and know from you...
Insah'Allah in the future i will post you to ask you more, if that is okay with you...

Appa BK

Muslimah Light
As Salaam Mu Alaykum...

I would like to know what it's like living in Baghdad? it must be so scary...
I've made an intention to travel the middle east next year Insha'Allah...

WaAlaykum Alsalam
Well, to simply put it in words 'll tell you this:
imagine livin' in a place were there are two parties who were doin' very well together and then somebody comes and starts the Fitna

So it's like a continuous fight were somebody is tryin' to make things even worse..........alot of people left Iraq, and maybe me and my family will be the next in a year or so.......alot of people were killed and the situation is gettin' worse.......BUT deep down inside, i know that someday these things will stop, it's not gonna happen in the near future....i know....but it must happen oneday inshaAllah when the muslims will reunite and Islam will rise again....
onday inshaAllah

38khadj

As salaam Mu Alikum sister
I have only just joined this site and Allhamdolilla it is great. So many things to look and and interesting videos of new muslims like myself. Inshallah all is well over there in Bagdad for you and your family,may Allah give us all guidance Inshallah.
A'isha

38khadj

As salaam Mu Alikum sister
To be in the situation that you are in i cannot say how i would cope,but like you say Inshallah The All Knowing will reunite us all in the future and we all start working towards the same goal The Deen of Islam and Inshallah the Ummah will come together and be as one.
Look forward to talking some more Inshallah sometime.

A'isha

Appa BK

Muslimah Light
Wa Alaykum Salaam...

Sister Farah, I respect and admire all the courageous muslims that are in the middle East, I make du'aa everyday for peace of mind for the muslims in the Middle east....