MY GRADMMA

HIJAZ

:salam2: Here a i am narrates abut my grnd mothers life and death , 4 the purpose of,it may inspire someone,life .she expired on 30 jul 1992 thurseday,6.pm.while i was on seventh ,shool.she loved me verymuch amoung her grandsons ,she performed her Hajj 35 years ago ,b4 her death.she once she told me that abut her journey to hajj in those days planes are lees popular ,but ship it will take 8 days to reach to mecca. she remind me ,my prayer was only onething that die withe eemaan,dont fade my eyesight,till me end.i did so in the kaaba,she remind me .... she died at the age of 84 till her death she read Quraan without spectacle ,on the day of her death she was hospitalised, she was so happy ,given oxygen,all her sons and daughters sorounded her began to weep,just hours b4,she said to them,why r u weeping no need everyone will die,she advised ,u know our holy prophet went from this world at the age of 63 ,but i am lived here till 84 ,as a mother 4 u ,so dont cry,this was her advise to them ,it was b cause of eaman ,she knows that she was going to die ,may Allah SWT rest her soul in peace ,gather all of us with her in the paradise .:salam2: :salam2:

zarah

Islam
Staff member
:salam2:

Jazzak-allah Khair for sharing sis.

Inshallah sis May Allah(SWT) reward her Jannah.:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

zarah

Islam
Staff member
:salam2: MAY ALLAH SHOWS HIS MERCY UP ON U UR Family daer/sister

Jazzak-Allah Khair sis,for these beautiful words.Inshallah May Allah(SWT) show us and guide us to the right path and protect us from all evil temptations. (AMEEN):tti_sister:

:wasalam:

HIJAZ

THANHS

:salam2: OK MY DAER THANKS , SHE EXPIRED FROM THIS METIRIAL WORLD ONLY JAZAKALLAH HAIR AMEEN:salam2:

korgan

Slave of Rahman
grandma

i can understan ur feeling because my grandma died 2 month ago. WE ARE MUSLİM. so we mustnt be sory. inshaallah two of them go jannah. inshaallah we will talk with them in jannah.

ASSALAMUN ALEYKUM