My Intro.

Halloween Harry

Salam everyone, glad to have finally registered.

I'm a 30 year old muslim by birth from the tiny Kingdom of Bahrain. I'm interested in astronomy, motorsports and science fiction.

I'm not really all that sure whatelse to say except that I hope I am of some use to the community here, especially those that are vehemently opposed to our way of life.

You will find me a deeply conservative person who is extremely critical of some of the backward attitudes I see some of us have & the main thing I'm interested in doing here is building bridges to my muslim brothers, people with questions and those who are outright hostile to Islam.

I am in no way a scholar, I do not have that privilege, however I am a lifelong muslim having lived 2/3rds of my life in a muslim country, I must have some use then right :)

Please ask away no matter how bizarre, controversial, embarrassing or provocative you may feel your question may be. I am happy to answer either on the public forum or through a PM.

Nice to meet you all :shake:

cynthia

salamu alaikum and welcome my brother in Islam!!
hope you will feel very well (as i do) in this comunity,insha allah! :muslim_child:
please feel free to talk about anything you wish,open topics and stay tuned;)
may Allah subhanu wa ta'ala keep you healthy and safe

learnermuslim

Assalaam Alaikum Brother Halloween Harry,

Ahlan.

Welcome to TTI and pray you add to the site's, open, constructive and helpful knowledge base and source of discussion.

As another avid motorsport fan, this years Bahrain GP was a classic one, with the best team winning of course :) and so glad to see Alonso being passed by the second best team in F1 :) InshAllah pray can attend next years one.

In the meantime brother take care and inshAllah look forward to your posts and contributions to this site.

Fi amanAllah

shaz_1999

Welcome to the site I will try and help you in any way I can all you need to do is ask

Its so kool to have you here

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Welcome to TTI,

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,