My introduction

Zainab37

Greetings everyone.

I have been studying Islam and reading this site and a few others for almost 6 months now. I finally decided to register so I could participate in discussions with Muslims as there aren't many around where I live (the closest Masjid is an hour away, and I have no car right now)

I have thought about 'reverting' to Islam for a while now, but haven't taken the leap due to some personal issues (marriage is the biggest one). I hope to learn more by finally having the courage to register on the forum. I have learned a lot here over the last half year :)

So while Zainab isn't my given name, one of the meanings matches and I love names with the least used letters (Z, Q, X) so it seemed perfect to use :)

That's all I can think of for now, but glad to answer any questions :SMILY149:

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Hi Zainab,

Welcome to the site and in Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala's will you benefit from it. Check out our new muslim videos.

shari

Brother
:salam2:

welcome sister But do try to find truth as soon as possible because we don't know when death will catch us. May God Help You

aliyakerala

dear sister ... salamalikum ...this website is an ideal place for islamic discussion. If you really feel reverting to islam, why do u fear, of course you have to face some problems but you will be rewarded at AAKIRATH,

massi

hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi
:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol:

A Kashmiri

Asallamu Alaikum Sister Zainab,

Welcome to this site and inshallah i hope you will learn more as i am learning about islam from this website.

The truth is sister as one leaves bias and media misinterpretation of Islam and sees Islam with his eyes, he falls in love with Islam. The basic reason is , because we are born with the Islam as our Deen ( Religion ).

Inshallah I Pray to Allah to give you courage and help you to accept Islam and help you to find the right way which leads to Allah - The only God, and Paradise hereafter. It is indeed a big struggle which you are into and I pray that you come out strong in belief and strong as a revert inshallah.

In case of any question please do raise it in this forum, so that muslims can help you.

May Allah grant you peace ( Islam ).....

MASALLAMA

:lol::lol::lol:

mezeren

Greetings everyone.

I have been studying Islam and reading this site and a few others for almost 6 months now. I finally decided to register so I could participate in discussions with Muslims as there aren't many around where I live (the closest Masjid is an hour away, and I have no car right now)

I have thought about 'reverting' to Islam for a while now, but haven't taken the leap due to some personal issues (marriage is the biggest one). I hope to learn more by finally having the courage to register on the forum. I have learned a lot here over the last half year :)

So while Zainab isn't my given name, one of the meanings matches and I love names with the least used letters (Z, Q, X) so it seemed perfect to use :)

wellcome sister to islam,
i hope you embrace islam ASAP.if you study islam and believe that it is the right way,then,other obstacles are not important.if you have some concerns about telling your family or people around you,you don't have to reveal it.

Besides,when you consider you can get eternal happines in the hereafter,the difficulties in this life look unimportant.

i wish you and others best.take care.

safaa3

Assalam Alaykum,
I have been a muslim for quite some time now and I am living abroad. I joined this group because of an incident that happened that saddened me deeply. I wrote a poem in 2002 and sent it to Amir Khaled called "Just close your eyes and Imagine" and it somehow ended up all over the internet being used by many, meshallah. I must say I was shocked to see it on this website.
I just wish the people who are using it would just say that they found it and liked it and not take the credit for it. May Allah guide us all to the right path, ameen.

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
welcome dear sister zainab, you are more than welcome to our beautiful religion.

- manal.:).

hammu

Greetings everyone.

Mashaallah......... Good to know that... Please do not hesitate to ask anything regarding Islam... , You are most welcome !!!!!!

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salam Sister,

Sister I would like to congrates u for showing the courage to think of truth and thinking to accept it (Islam). Yes sister when u r studying and watching about Islam since last six months masha allah I think by know u might have good knowledge about Islam, please enlighten us with ur knowledge of Islam and feel free to ask any thing about Islam if u have any doubt insha allah we will try to answer it in the light of Quran and Sunnah. Sister as above my Islamic brothers/Sisters mention we dont know what will happen the next moment so if u think u can embrace Islam then the earliest is the best as u can spend more of ur life time as a Momina and pls be remember us in ur duwas to Allah.

Jazak Allah.

cmelbouzaidi

Peace be with you dear sister Zainab. I hope you will find the website beneficial, we are like one big happy family of the faithful, Masha Allah.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
welcome sister..........
inshallah you find your stay here at TTI beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and inshaAllah we benefit from each other.
PS. your part of the familly now, make us proud :lol: