my introduction

Rustandi

الفقير الى الله
Assalamu'alaikum Everyone

My name is Iyus i hail from Bandung, Indonesia, i am born muslim alhamdulillah. i found this wonderful site when searching 4 vids about converts in youtube n decided to take a look around & i was touched by everyones work to convey the true islam to the non-muslims. im currently 20 years old but i havent go to any university yet because im still struggling to go to islamic university of madinnah bcuz my dream is to become a great scholar like syaikh albani or syaikh bin baz and travel around the world to teach people about islam, muslims or non-muslims, as a seeker of truth i know more than anyone that this path im taking requires a great deal of sacrifices(had my ups & down too lol) but insya Allah i will never giveup in chasing my dream bcuz failure, discouragement, pain, tears that fall because of Allah SWT is what makes our life beautiful. well i think that's all for the "short" introduction lol, oh yeah free to ask me anything, about myself, or about islam in my country(well, aside Indonesia being the country with the largest muslim population, it also had many "reputation" like misguided sects, terrorists like amrozi who involved in the bali hotel-bombing in 2005 (lol my friend actually visited him in the prison to ask why he did it). thats all i guess sorry for super long post :) wassalam.

nobbyv

Abu Maryam
Assalamualaikum brother,

Welcome to this site...INshaAllah, may ALLAH help you to pursue your career

zedbj

....terrorists like amrozi who involved in the bali hotel-bombing in 2005 (lol my friend actually visited him in the prison to ask why he did it). thats all i guess sorry for super long post :) wassalam.
:salam2:
Dear brother..welcome :shake:to this community. Hope you enjoy it and help to increase our iman..BTW, I am curious your last statement quoted above..Why he did it?...:SMILY139:
Jazakallah kahir

Rustandi

الفقير الى الله
:salam2:
Dear brother..welcome :shake:to this community. Hope you enjoy it and help to increase our iman..BTW, I am curious your last statement quoted above..Why he did it?...:SMILY139:
Jazakallah kahir

:salam2: my bestfriend told me that amrozi actually knows about the correct manhaj(way) in this deen he even acknowledged the scholars that we know like syaikh albanee or bin baz as the correct way of islam, but he told my friend taht hewas traumatized by the recent tragedies that befell the muslims in all over the world including in my own country(the bloodiest one is ambon & poso tragedy) i also heard from various sources that he himself fought in the various jihads such as afghanistan & ambon, n witness many of his friends died in the battle n that leaves a great scar, so when there's a certain mysterious ppl came to him from a Certain Intelligence Agencies(notice the capital) who fuel the flames he easily fell for it just like others who experienced the same as him, after that u guys know it as well, the bombing in bali even tough the details of the event isnt exactly as what the media said it was(but this is another story). lol btw why is this thread posted? bcuz when i post this thread there's an error said "your posting in the wrong section+ or something like that, then i post a shorter introduction, so now i fell kinda embarrassed bcuz i made two welcome thread, but whatever there's no mudharat in it so i guess its okay :) jazakumullah khairan for reading my embarrassing post lol

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,