my new book about Islam

Dakoish Muslim

لا إله إلا الله
salamu Alaikum -peace be upon you-

I am making a book about Islam and it contains about four sections: 1: silence in the noble Qur'an 2: signs of the last day 3: characteristic of a Muslim 4: an Invitation to the truth.

I just want to know your opinions about it; it's mainly made for Non-Muslims to understand Islam. I am quite young (14) but I am able to support myself and I act more manly then the rest of the teenagers were I live. ---> under will be the book I am making

Science in the noble Qur'an & Signs before the Day of Judgment
“Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind.” - Albert Einstein"
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah (God), most Gracious, most Compassionate
The idea of this book was to highlight some scientific evidence, mathematical proofs, and signs of the last day which agrees with discovered medical, scientific evidences and events occurred just as how Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) foretold. Simply verify what the noble Qur'an says and what prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) called for. These two sources, the noble Qur'an and Muhammad's guidance, are like a rich garden full of beautiful flowers. I was like a honey bee in that garden striving hard to diversify my feeding to produce the most delicious honey ever, but that was in vain because the garden was so vast. Even if I spend the rest of my life in it, I would not sip from the dew but little. How right was Allah (God) when he said:
And you will surely know [the truth of] its information after a time (38:88)​

Throughout the noble Qur'an there are scientific verses that have only been recently discovered which agree with modern science after intensive researches by precise technology. We will go through prophetic signs before the Day of Judgment which has been already fulfilled such as a man will pass by a grave and wish that he was in their place, the conquest of Constantinople by the Muslims, and when people begin to compete with others in the construction of taller buildings. We also will present what modern science discovered about pig's flesh, circumcision, cupping, ritual ablution, teeth cleansing, benefits from fasting, and anger management that confirms what Islam came with. We will also go through some famous characters have quoted about Islam, including princes, heroes, singers, philosophers, etc. Islam is a comprehensive religion that covers all aspects of life. It's a constitution with neither distortions nor shortcomings. It's a manual that is easy to deal with guiding those who seek happiness and success in this world and the hereafter. It is a comfort for the heart, relief for the chest, peace for the mind, and well-being of the body. Islam, as we will see, is a way to kindness, peace, and equality. Some people propagate Islam as a fertile soil for the growth and development of terrorism. This is either from those who have no read about the true nature of Islam or those who have a specific agenda far from public interests and peace. The latter group is backed by the media who trade on this artificial cheap commodity to achieve material gain. Many societies throughout history have suffered and will for sure suffer from minorities who have been lead off course and who use religion and human emotions, in acts against humanity. We are going to present information which has lead famous scientists, medical doctors and researchers from different religions and ethnic origins to admit that Islam is the true and that Allah (God). They testified to the truth of this after extensive reading, deep scientific studies, and comparison between the findings of modern science and scientific discoveries, and what Islam came with 14 centuries ago. They testified because science leads them to do so.

The steps of Human development
And certainly did we create man from an extract of clay Then We placed him as a sperm-drop in a firm lodging Then We made the sperm-drop into a clinging clot, and We made the clot into a lump [of flesh], and We made [from] the lump, bones, and We covered the bones with flesh; then We developed him into another creation. So blessed is Allah, the best of creators (23:12-14)
The creation of a human being through tiny development phases is a great sign from Allah (God) and one of his big challenges for those who deny his existence. Lets us now acquaint ourselves with the amazing steps of human development in a comparative scenario between what came in the noble Qur'an 14 centuries ago and what modern has found in the testimony of one of the world's scientific pioneers in this field. Professor Keith Moore is a worldwide reputable scientist in the field of anatomy and embryology and author of ' The Developing Human' that was translated to eight different languages. He was asked to give his opinion about some Qur'anic verses and Prophetic hadith that concern his line of specialty from a scientific point of view. He was quite surprised when he heard these Qur'anic verses and prophetic hadith and said, "How could Prophet Muhammad come up with these phases of embryonic development fourteen hundred years ago when science only discovered those 30 years ago?" his surprise became admiration for the Qur'anic explanation. When he saw what the Arabs call the "Alaqa" i.e. a clot if thick coagulated blood that is found in stagnant water, he compared with the embryo and found great between the two. He admitted that the embryo at this phase is similar to a leech; he also mentioned that the embryo at this phase hangs onto a mother's womb, "Alaqa" in Arabic means to "stick to". He mentioned that Blood at this phase entrapped in blood vessels before the circulation between the embryo and the placenta is complete which make the embryo look like coagulated blood. Thus the word "Alaqa" with its comprehensive Arabic meaning typically describes a human embryo at this stage of development Professor Moore then preceded to the "mudgha" i.e. a little lump of chewed flesh which means in Arabic something that has been chewed. He brought a piece of clay, chewed it and compared its appearance to the picture of an embryo at this stage and pointed out the similarity, Professor Moore was convinced that the system of classification for the phases of embryonic development within the mother's womb in modern science was difficult to understand and nit useful, it followed a numerical system of classification for the development phases. What the noble Qur'an came with on the other hand, adopts a descriptive pattern of clearly identifiable distinct shapes of the embryo. I.e. nutfah, alaga, mudgha, bones, and the new creation each with specific details. Professor Moore considered this Qur'anic classification as the scientific, accurate, simple, understandable, and useful. The development phases of a human embryo are complex and complicated because of the continuous changes that it undergoes. This makes the adoption of a new system of classificationbasedonterminology and concepts from the noble Qur'an and Sunnah possible. This new system is characterized by its simplicity, comprehensiveness, and compatibility with modern embryology. Intensive studies of the Qur'an and Sunnah over the last 4 years have revealed a system for human embryo which is really amazing, since it was recorded in the 7th century CE. The history of human embryology shoes that nothing was known about the development and classification of a human embryo till the 20th century. Descriptions of a human embryo that came in the noble Qur'an couldn't have been based on prevailing scientific knowledge of the 7th century and only the rational explanation is that they were revealed to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) from Allah(God). Remember that he was illiterate and had no scientific training. Professor Moore was impartial and courageous when he included the following in his famous book, "The Developing Human" (3rd edition) under the heading "The Middle Ages":
THE MIDDLE AGES
Growth of science was slow during the medieval period, and few high points of embryological investigation undertaken during this age are known to us. It is cited in the Koran, the Holy book of the Muslims, that human beings are produced from a mixture of secretions from the male and the female. Several references are made to the creation of a human being from a sperm drop, and it is also suggested that the resulting organism settlers in the woman like a seed, six days after its beginning. (The human blastocyst begins to implant about six days after fertilization). The Koran also states that the sperm drop develops "into a clot of congealed blood". (An implanted blastocyst or a spontaneously aborted conceptus would resemble a blood clot.) Reference is also made to the leech-like appearance of the embryo …. The embryo is also said to resemble "a chewed piece of substance" like gum or wood …. The developing embryo was considered to become human at 40 to 42 days and to no longer resemble an animal embryo at this stage …. The Koran also states that the embryo develops with "three veils of darkness." This probably refers to (1) the maternal anterior abdominal wall, (2) the uterine wall, (3) the amniochorionic membrane. Space foes not permit discussion of several other interesting references to human prenatal development that appear in the Koran. (This page is from "The Developing Human" P8&9)
He makes you, in the wombs of your mothers, in stages, one after another, in three veils of darkness (39:6)
"The Koran also states that the embryo develops with "three veils of darkness." This probably refers to (1) the maternal anterior abdominal wall, (2) the uterine wall, (3) the amniochorionic membrane. Space foes not permit discussion of several other interesting references to human prenatal development that appear in the Koran."
(1) Maternal Anterior Abdominal Wall
(2) Uterine Wall
(3) Amniochorionic Membrane

The Senses
Allah brought you out of your mothers' wombs knowing nothing at all, and gave you hearing, sight and minds so that perhaps you would show thanks (16:7)
These verses refer to a number of senses given to human beings by Allah. These are always referred in a specific order in the Qur'an:
(1) Hearing
(2) Sight
(3) Feeling
(4) Understanding
In a paper published in the Journal of the Islamic Medical Association, Dr. Keith Moore states that during the development of the fetus, the eye begins to form after the inner ear has assumed its first form. He says the brain, the center of feeling and understanding, begins its development after the ear and the eye. The fetus' ears begin to develop as early as the twenty-second day of pregnancy and become fully functional in the fourth month. After that, the fetus can hear sounds in its mother's womb. For that reason, the sense of hearing forms before the other vital functions for a new-born baby. The order set out in the Qur'an is striking from that point of view.

The Forehead
Allah (G0d) rebuked Abu Jahl, one of the biggest idol worshippers of the Quraish tribe by saying: Nay! If he "Abu Jahl" ceases not we will catch him by the forehead a lying sinning forehead (96:15-16)
The forehead, which is the upper front part of the head, is the noblest organ in the human body, Allah (God) wanted to ensure his humiliation upon Abu Jahl by slapping or dragging him by this transgressing, Lying and sinning forehead. This raises the question of whether there is an area in the brain responsible for truthfulness, Lying and controlling behavior. Which part in the human body controls behavior?
The human brain consists of the following lobes:
(1) The Frontal lobe
(2) The Occipital lobe
(3) The Temporal lobe
(4) The Parietal lobe
Each of the above lobes has specific roles and functions that distinguish it from the others, the study of the anatomical composition of the upper forehead area shows that it's composed of a skull bone called the frontal bone which protects the frontal lobe, one of the brain lobes. The frontal lobe which lies inside the forehead directs and guides human behavior by controlling speech and action via centers that compose words and control the voluntary movements, speech and sight in the body. The presence of the part of the brain that is called cortex in this lobe enables people to access and analyze information. It avails large experience in the process of the selection of speech, actions and direction of behavior with the help of perception center which is found in this lobe. The frontal lobe cortex can then be considered as the part of brain which is responsible for right and wrong, truthfulness and lying.
An effective way to discover lies:
In their attempts to define the part of the brain which is responsible for behavior, some scientists carried out a successful trial that lead to wonderful results about lying in 2003. After many trials and photographic imaging for various parts of the brain, it was found out when a person lie functional magnetic resonance imaging shows activity in the upper frontal part of the brain, Dr. Scott Faro, the scientist who carried out those trails said the same area of the brain also becomes active when a person tells the truth. We can deduct from this that the area of the forehead is responsible for the truthfulness and lying.

Detachment or damage of frontal lobe leads to behavior disorders in speech and actions:
Clinical evidences showed that detachment or damage of the frontal brain lobe results in patients' loss of control over his social behavior and speech selection ability. This is accompanied by great changes in personal characteristics. His ability to concentrate, tolerate, venture and to solve problems that need distinct mental input decreases. Professor Keith Moore a prominent medical doctor and author of the well-known text book about brain anatomy delivered a speech about the findings of a combined research about the forehead at the Cairo conference for scientific miracles in the Noble Qur'an and Sunnah in 1985. He didn't limit his speech to human foreheads but tackled the functions of the forehead of animal brains also. He presented images for a number of animal foreheads saying that studies of comparative anatomy for human and animal brains showed a functional similarity in the foreheads of the two as they are the control and guidance centers in both human and animal brains. This clearly confirms Allah's (God) saying,
There is not a moving "living" creature but he has grasp of its forehead. Verily my Lord is on the straight path the truth (11:56)
It also verifies the supplication of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) when he said,
O' Allah, I am your servant, son of your male servant, son of your female servant. My forehead is in your hand

Ahsen

Walekumassalam,

I see Quran as a code. Each ayat has a message encrypted in it. Though it soothes the heart, there is a wealth of practical knowledge embedded within the ayahs which when you get hold of, you can bring happiness to your life and others.

For me the biggest surah is al-asr. It is only 3 ayahs but if you get the message deep down in your subconscious you will see the great results it will bring forth to you.