My soul has become evil

salafi

quran=balance=sunnah
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]1739. `Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) said: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "None of you should say: `My soul has become evil.' He should say: `My soul is in bad shape.'''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Commentary: Khabusatu and Laqisatu are synonymous but the former has appearance of greater sinfulness. Imam Al-Khattabi says that this is a guidance for speaking in a proper manner. One should always use a decent word and abstain from impolite language. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] [/FONT]

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]1739. `Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) said: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "None of you should say: `My soul has become evil.' He should say: `My soul is in bad shape.'''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Commentary: Khabusatu and Laqisatu are synonymous but the former has appearance of greater sinfulness. Imam Al-Khattabi says that this is a guidance for speaking in a proper manner. One should always use a decent word and abstain from impolite language. [/FONT]

Masha Allah brother
Jazakallahu khair

A

abdul ghaleeb

you scared me bro.... may Alaah(swt) reward you in this life and the next

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
[/FONT]

Great bro. i learn something today. Anyways who is Imam Al khattabi?

ASA,

Jazakallah khair for the nice hadith. Words can be very powerful especially the way we say it - whether it's to ourselves or others - it can affect our outcome.

warda A

Sister
got scared too

thank you for your post even though i got scared like the rest for the title
i would also like to know which imam is that
jazakallahu kheir

Jannah03

Asalaamu alakum, so what should one do when his/her soul is in bad shape? Let's say they are saying things they would never even think about sayin? in regards to this deen