neal boortz on muslim outrage!!!!

Oem Soufiane

(( Link Removed by Moderators .. Unecessary))

For your information, the link was just a video with some dumb American talking about terrorism and bad things that a few people did... and blaming Muslims for it......

albinsaid09

What is this guy talking about??? He is blaming all muslims for some extremists. Then tell me why islam is the fastest growing religion? Don't tell me muslims converts are stupid. It is you ,Neal, who is stupid. There are definitely some flaws in his argument. May god lead you to the right path:biggrin:

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
THIS is outrageous. Here's my YouTube response to these bigots:

Here's a thought: Where was the WEST's outrage when 200,000+ Iraqis were slaughtered needlessly, over falsely claimed WMDs?

Where's the WEST's outrage over Isreal being innitially given 10% of Palestine, and now 50 years later controlling 90% through brutality?

Where's the WEST's outrage for all of the Isreali war-crimes commited, and the countless UN resolutions decided against these which are only ever ignored by Isreal?

Where's the WEST's outrage on APEC (Isreali) influence on all levels of foreign and domestic policy, regardless of who's interests are/aren't being served?

Where's the WEST's outrage over untold thousands of Muslim Sudeanese being butchered at the hands of their own government?

Where's the WEST's outrage over the BILLIONS of people starving to death, dying of man-made diseases, suffering from centuries of colonialism and exploitation to the point where they're unable to help themselves... while your overweight, overfed ass sits in your fancy home with you TV, fridge, and computer with your "low-interest financed" comfortable McLives?

Why aren't YOU screaming in the streets? As for his calls for, "Aren't you watching the news?" as well as you other bigots: Are you telling me that you ACTUALLY believe what's fed to you through the West's monopolized media system? Do you ACTUALLY think you're getting anywhere CLOSE to the full story? Don't be naive.

Bah, stupid YouTube only allows 500 characters per post, I'm having to do multiple posts, but it's all good. Someone has to speak for the other side ...

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Ahmad its not 200,000, Latest figure from the Lancet Journal puts it at 650,000 :(

Remember when you show people these videos you increase the number of "hits" the video gets and thus making it more popular on sites such as youtube.

Also, keep in mind that there are many Shayatin (devils) like this man. They only pretend to care about human life.

In reality, the death, despair and destruction is what is being faced by Muslims around the world.... due to State terrorists and their appeasers like that man speaking in the video. And unfortunately, there are people with very few braincells who listen and think he is telling the truth.

These people have hearts like rocks...... Muslims are definitely the most patient, caring and kindest people in the entire world. If you travel and know what Muslims have endured present and past, you will know this for a fact. We care about all humanity and we are a soft hearted people who welcome others.

Learn About the REAL Terrorism

Allah will judge them on yawm al qiyamah for what they say and do.

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
::Ahmed shakes his head in frustration::

I ... must ... do ... something ...

Something intelligent.

I must learn more, yes that is the key: Knowledge.

Thanks again Brother Mabsoot. =)

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
::Ahmed shakes his head in frustration::

I ... must ... do ... something ...

Something intelligent.

I must learn more, yes that is the key: Knowledge.

Thanks again Brother Mabsoot. =)

assalamu alaykum brother,

dont let them frustrate you. We must Concentrate on ourselves and our families. Learn about Islam and also other things such as history etc. knowledge is indeed key.

Kayote

Salam,

Very true Mabsoot. We must make ourselves stronger & ask Allah to help all the muslims all over the world.

Ahmad, your enthusiasm is most contagious & respectable.

JazakAllah Khair.

Salam