need a dua

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
:shymuslima1: i've been very very ill. i have a sheikh who has helped me go through with my illness. he helped me so much and refused to take money or gifts from me. i want to give him a beautiful dua one that asks Allah to guide him, protect him and his family, bless him, etc. im lost in words. no words can make up or describe his help.

can anyone please give me a beautiful dua that i can email to him in appreciation of his work and one that asks Allah to give him all the good in this life and the hereafter. i need a very very strong dua, one that can make him happy and speechless. i've looked everywhere for nice dua to thank someone but its hard to find a strong or at least one that im looking for.

please, can anyone tell me what i should do or say to this sheikh for his hard and wonderful work.

:tti_sister:

naz haider

I am sorry, I don't have a duaa.... but I will definitely make duaa for the nek and pure Sheikh as well as for you. May Allah guard and bless you both and your loved ones. :tti_sister:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

the main thing in dua are not words but sincerity and concentration.

if u'll write when emailing to him words which you wrote here like may Allah bless him and his family, you are lost in words, you cant find such dua to thank him...these very words will make him so happy and speechless inshallah.

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
:salam2:,

the main thing in dua are not words but sincerity and concentration.

if u'll write when emailing to him words which you wrote here like may Allah bless him and his family, you are lost in words, you cant find such dua to thank him...these very words will make him so happy and speechless inshallah.

thank you and its true. i have done this but because he always reads quran on me and i feel allahs guidance when he does this, i want to give something back. he doesnt make up the things he reads to me, they are words from allah or the prophet (saw). i therefore, believe if i search hard and work hard to put a nice dua together for him, i know it will be more special because i kind of studied and worked hard to get it. if everyone gives me a sentence, i can put it into a big dua. i have a few lines and i hope people can help me to make it longer.

one of my illness is trying to make sense, so i hope this message is clear because after reading it i feel it doesnt make sense. but i am ill and thats how alot of things appear to me. may allah help me inshallah to gain my strength, knowledge and memory back. :shymuslima1:

safiya58

:salam2:
sister, I´ve learned that it is better to make dua in the absence of the one you pray for... sorry I was not of much help
:wasalam:

fada_all

salam alikum wa rahmatu allah taala wa barakatuh,

masha allah taala ukhtii for your pure heart ..this is a sign of good imane masha allah and strong ability from you because you recover by Allah's will Who sent you that sheikh and make him a good help for you to get cured alhamduliallah ,, so i think you need only ukhtii to make dou'a in your daily prayer to Allah Sobhanahu wataala first because he sent you that sheikh as guide for your cure , and ask allah all times in your prayer to reward him with al firdaous' aa'la in al jannah , because it is the higtest level or rank in al jannah ..i want to tell you something ukhtii Allah sobhanahu always test those that have good faith and imane .there is a hadith dear sister i can't recall it exactly for the moment , yet i only recall its meaning which is said : if one pass 40 days and nothing happend to him and pass it in a happiness ; one must look into his relation with Allah

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
'if one pass 40 days and nothing happend to him and pass it in a happiness ; one must look into his relation with Allah[/QUOTE]

what do you mean in this hadith? i have this illness that has been going on for weeks over 40 days. the relation with allah and how i feel it is amazing. the sheikh himself cant believe how lucky i am in this regard. he tells me, mashallah allah is guiding you for sure. if Allah was not happy or did not guide me and there was no relation with allah, do you know what i'll be, i'll be ashes in the jinns hands!!!

i like everything you said to me in your reply but im not sure if i misunderstood this hadith or if i understood it well. so you tell me.

Al-Ibtilaa' (Allah's Tests)

-The test of Allah can be very hard,

-a believer may continue to be tested until he has no sin remaining.

-And we will surely test you with some fear,

-But give good tidings to the steadfast

-We belong to Allah and to Him we return."

-If you are steadfast and beware of Allah, that is the strongest position.}

-Allah warns us of some of the hardships we will definitely face as Muslims in this world.

-If we are steadfast and conscious of Allah and His complete power over all things, these tests will only increase us in belief and in effort to raise the Word of Allah uppermost in this earth.

-Allah commands the Muslims to face their enemy with courage

-Allah has warned that whoever flees from the fight in fear has earned the anger of Allah and will find hell-fire to be his abode in the hereafter.

-But Allah wishes to test us with the physical fighting and to raise the believers to a highter level and grant them a generous reward.

-Al-Anbiyaa: 35
Ibn Abbas said about this verse: "We will test you with hardship and with ease, with good health and with sickness, with wealth and with poverty, with the halaal and with the haraam, with obedience and with disobedience and with right guidance and with misguidance - in order that we may establish how you have shown gratitude (for the "good" tests) and how you have remained steadfast (in the face of the "bad" tests)." And unto us you will return - so that Allah will reward each and every soul according to their actions.

-Everything which happens is good for him. And that is for no one except the believer.

-"if he encounters hardship he is steadfast and that is good for him."

-"Whoever complains about a calamity which comes his way it is as if he has complained against his Lord."

-'Beware of taking your troubles to other than Allah

-"I only raise my distress and my grief to Allah". So, make Allah the one to whom you take your troubles and your grief when anything bad happens to you. He is the most gracious of those who are asked and the closest of those who are called."

-Our Lord! Do not place upon us that which is beyond our ability. And pardon us. And forgive us. And have mercy on us. You are our Protector, so give us victory over the disbelieving people."

this is what im going through, a test / trial. alhumdulilah because i know i will be rewarded for fighting with courage and for having a strong relation with Allah. i will fight my enemies for the sake of Allah and for my religion and if i die doing this, i will die inshallah a shahida because what im going through is fighting with enemies who are trying to make me a kafra. and im stronger than that and this is what is making them angry and taking long. you know, what im going through, it doesnt take 40 days my sister to heal, it takes YEARS TO FIGHT IT!

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
salam sister,maybe a Sheykh knows more Du'as than us by heart and doesn't need anything more,he who refuses a reward for having helped a needy person will be rewarded by Allah in the Otherlife.Just tell him<thank you,Allah ibarkfik>.in sign of respect to a man like a sheykh,you shouldn't send him an email,cause he made just his duty.me too I was very ill and a Sheykh helped me,he refused money and gifts.but my husband helped him cause he has a numerous family.He never shaked his hand with mine and never touched me with his naked hand in sign of respect of a muslim woman.By myself you can just thank him and pray that Allah will protect him

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
salam sister,maybe a Sheykh knows more Du'as than us by heart and doesn't need anything more,he who refuses a reward for having helped a needy person will be rewarded by Allah in the Otherlife.Just tell him<thank you,Allah ibarkfik>.in sign of respect to a man like a sheykh,you shouldn't send him an email,cause he made just his duty.me too I was very ill and a Sheykh helped me,he refused money and gifts.but my husband helped him cause he has a numerous family.He never shaked his hand with mine and never touched me with his naked hand in sign of respect of a muslim woman.By myself you can just thank him and pray that Allah will protect him

yes you are right. as well, when he helps me and reads quran on me, he never ever touched me and has so much respect for me being a muslim woman. my husband is always present and they work together to help me. thank you for your reply.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
Allah is with you,sister,you had a bad experience but now Alhamdu lillah you are here to write us,I understand what you felt when you were in "the hands of jinn".

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
Allah is with you,sister,you had a bad experience but now Alhamdu lillah you are here to write us,I understand what you felt when you were in "the hands of jinn".

i still am sister, they refuse to leave. they refuse. they lie too too much that we refuse to communicate with them in any way so we just continue rokiya / quran. ignoring them. they lie so so so much, they tried to convince us that there is nothing in me and that im crazy and imagining all this but the sheikh says 'how does her head spin around, how can she do this, why are her eys red and big when you speak through her, why does her voice change, why do you scream from quran, why are you speaking to us now????' they laugh and say 'we are going to make sure she turns crazy then we can take over her' by allah he cant, by allah they cant because of my faith and strength of islam in life. this has been going on for weeks. they have been in me for years but i dont know anything about jinn until i listened to surah al zalzalah and fainted. who ever faiths from listening to this surah is a sign of a big possession. i listened to it through mp3 player and earphones in my ears. i listened to it twice. then the possession appeared and i felt them more.

my memory is bad, my anger builds up, my strength is weak, i feel heavy and find it hard to walk. my speech is bad and find it hard to explain things. may allah help all of us in this regard.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I'm having your same problem,they want me to get crazy because I am muslim and have a beautiful family.they are tryinig to destroy everything.when I'll go to Morocco I ask for a Sabuba that can protect me from SIHR.I have a curse on me and even if those jinn go away,there will be always another that will disturb me.my head is heavy and I have little strenght in my muscles.but I am in the hands of Allah and hope to save my family