need help me

najbc

I go to college, well now I am going to small campus and then I will transfer to the big campus and the big campus is really not safe, well the place I live is not safe. And my school is offer self- defense class for women and i really want to take it but the teachers are male. I know Allah looks over us and protect us but I want to learn how to defense myself and this is a great chance. Everyday, some girls is been assault and robbery. So what I want to know is what Islam say about having male teachers teaching how to fight. I do not now how to put this question together but I really hope someone understand me and responses. Thank you and peace

huda2

:salam2:

Sis I was really thinking the same and I wanted to learn it, but every where I check there are mixed students and male teachers, even if it was female teacher u still will be mixed male students, so I'm thinking its forbidden since it may involve physically with men who are marriagble to u, so insha allah I hope bro/sis will help us fr this.

:wasalam:

najbc

so, no one knows what the quraan say about this. or if anyone say anything about it.

sist_Rahmi

i think u can join the practice,but first u say to the teacher not to get in touch with you.. u can practice with other muslimah by only seeing the teacher...
but, can be that way? hehehe i'm not sure..:shymuslima1:

but,worth to try..

i hope Allah protect us. Amin.

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..

I think first we ask Allah (swt) to take care of you and the innocent females out there. Sister you can purchase spray or small alarm aimed for females who fear to be attacked (I am not sure if its allowed in USA, spray is banned in UK). This makes other passengers and people notice that someone is being attacked. Its nice that you'd like to learn self defence, but when a women stands before a muscular guy you have no chance. Therfore, if you practice running will help you to reach the best fitness in self defence quickly, and its useful whenever you need to split. I would suggest sister, to be alert, stay with the crowd no matter what, until you feel safe to go your own way, avoid dark alleys, car parks, crossing the park when its completly isolated..

Is it illegal to carry hot chilli (poweder) to dash it on the attacker's eyes.. (If its not illegal use basba'as sister):)

You'll be fine inshallah. May Allah (swt) protect you sister from any evil... Amiin

Amirah20

I think first we ask Allah (swt) to take care of you and the innocent females out there. Sister you can purchase spray or small alarm aimed for females who fear to be attacked (I am not sure if its allowed in USA, spray is banned in UK). This makes other passengers and people notice that someone is being attacked. Its nice that you'd like to learn self defence, but when a women stands before a muscular guy you have no chance. Therfore, if you practice running will help you to reach the best fitness in self defence quickly, and its useful whenever you need to split. I would suggest sister, to be alert, stay with the crowd no matter what, until you feel safe to go your own way, avoid dark alleys, car parks, crossing the park when its completly isolated..

Is it illegal to carry hot chilli (poweder) to dash it on the attacker's eyes.. (If its not illegal use basba'as sister):)

You'll be fine inshallah. May Allah (swt) protect you sister from any evil... Amiin

lol exactly what the brother said :)

And if someone gets near you don’t scream HELP! instead scream FIRE! Then inshaAllah people will come running to see where the fire is…but if you scream help people will lock their doors and call the cops.