need help to answer nonmuslim

whitecat

i am posting this 2nd time, i don't know y my first post didn't appear.
i want to answer this guy. Although his question r due to ignorance and hate toward islam but i want to answer him with wisdom, hadith and strong resourse becoz thats how our prophet Muhammad (SAW) told us to answer.
can plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz any one help me with that. i don't think i can do that bymyself i really need ur help.

trg12345 | May 30, 2007
Challenge 4 provide a single evidence that Abraham was in Maka building Allah house with Isamil

trg12345 | May 29, 2007
Challenge 3 -- show me in your Quran that Muhamed said he is Allah massager.

trg12345 | May 29, 2007
Challenge 2 to Muslims: Name 5 miracles muhamed performed before wetness to prove he is a prophet from Allah. Provide evidence from your Islamic books.

Ummzaina

i am posting this 2nd time, i don't know y my first post didn't appear.
i want to answer this guy. Although his question r due to ignorance and hate toward islam but i want to answer him with wisdom, hadith and strong resourse becoz thats how our prophet Muhammad (SAW) told us to answer.
can plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz any one help me with that. i don't think i can do that bymyself i really need ur help.

trg12345 | May 30, 2007
Challenge 4 provide a single evidence that Abraham was in Maka building Allah house with Isamil

trg12345 | May 29, 2007
Challenge 3 -- show me in your Quran that Muhamed said he is Allah massager.

trg12345 | May 29, 2007
Challenge 2 to Muslims: Name 5 miracles muhamed performed before wetness to prove he is a prophet from Allah. Provide evidence from your Islamic books.

Assalaam alaikum,
I searched around the net and found these articles regarding your query, read them yourself and then see if these are what you really need to answer your friends questions...
------------------
Quran 002.127
YUSUFALI translation: And remember Abraham and Isma'il raised the foundations of the House (With this prayer): "Our Lord! Accept (this service) from us: For Thou art the All-Hearing, the All-knowing."
what more proof does a muslim need.

but try out this link, which explains a bit on archeological evidences etc.
http://www.answering-christianity.com/paran.htm

-----------
About the Prophet (SAW)miracles try this page.

http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/150/

---------------
while you are at it try out this aricle too.
http://www.islamreligion.com/category/34/

------------

whitecat

Thanks sis or bro ayman, u r right abt this person but i want reply him atleast once, rest is up to him.
this guy is not my friend i just find him onle. once he post very nasty post abt prophet Mohammad's (SAW)marrige with Aisha(R) but i reply him back with article written by bro masboot in this site. i don't think he read the article but just wrote me back "
"Do you have an answer for the challenge? Do you have a reason for supporting a pedophiliac prophet?":astag: :astag: As i said above i want to reply him atleast once so he don't think we don't have answer for his questions. rest Allah know best
May Allah guide him.
thanks 4 ur help brothers and sis
his u tube link is
http://youtube.com/profile?user=trg12345

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam Brother,

I was stupid enough to look at his site. Please do not waste your time. He lists himself as an ex-Muslim. Leave him be. Join us, in our search for unity and peace. Hold hands with your brothers who want to serve Allah and Allah will make use of your talents.

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

I have a similar experience with one of those missionaries. He is Indian.
I noticed that he is not well educated, very superficial in his arguement.

Though he doesn't have any idea about the Arabic language or its literary style, he tried to prove to me that Trinity is proved and confirmed in Qur'an.

He said, and that was very funny, that the Arabic word "Ahad" mentioned in Surat Alekhlas means " one of " and that is an evidence of trinity.

Alhamdulillah I could reply to him and told him that Ahad means the only One that can't be divided while the word "Wahed" ( one) can be divided.

I sent him all the verses that talk about prophet Jesus and his mother. Alaso I sent him an article in which there are verses from the Gospel prove that Jesus was calling upon his Father, his Lord and never said that he is the Lord.

I also asked him to tell me which he thinks is more comfortable to his heart and more logic to his mind : to worship only One God That there is nothing like Him or to worship three mysterious gods.

Do you know what happened? He ran away and refused to talk to me any more as if I'm gonna mislead him !!!!!!!!!

whitecat

this guy is same like other guy u taking abt. he dosen't allow anyone to leave comment on his channel. he dosen't want to have any converstion with us for his answer.
he is just a illminded person post these question to tease muslims.

I have a similar experience with one of those missionaries. He is Indian.
I noticed that he is not well educated, very superficial in his arguement.

Though he doesn't have any idea about the Arabic language or its literary style, he tried to prove to me that Trinity is proved and confirmed in Qur'an.

He said, and that was very funny, that the Arabic word "Ahad" mentioned in Surat Alekhlas means " one of " and that is an evidence of trinity.

Alhamdulillah I could reply to him and told him that Ahad means the only One that can't be divided while the word "Wahed" ( one) can be divided.

I sent him all the verses that talk about prophet Jesus and his mother. Alaso I sent him an article in which there are verses from the Gospel prove that Jesus was calling upon his Father, his Lord and never said that he is the Lord.

I also asked him to tell me which he thinks is more comfortable to his heart and more logic to his mind : to worship only One God That there is nothing like Him or to worship three mysterious gods.

Do you know what happened? He ran away and refused to talk to me any more as if I'm gonna mislead him !!!!!!!!!

dianne

The First Words of Allah swt before builds Adam alayhi salam is - Ashaduallah illah haillalaallah waanna muhammadar rasullullah.

When Allah put down Adam to the earth,he asks Adam- who is the last messenger of me?

And Adam remember the first words of Allah swt made to him.so he answer - Muhammad is the last prophet and he is the messenger of Allah.