need some good ideas

Manuela

:bismillah:

:salam2: dear sisters and brothers in islam,

I have a little problem. No, that's wrong. On earth I have a little problem, but I am afraid that this turns to a big problem after life.

When I introduced myself I told you that I converted back to the islam, last november. My parents were very surprised and asked me if I need help to get out of this sect. :astag: I thought that one nice day they will understand me, but they don't. They try to convince me everyday to become a normal girl. I am not allowed to wear this kind of closes I want to. I am not allowed to wear hijab at all, or they will not go out with me. When I spend my weekend with my parents my mom tells me everyday that now she never can go swimming with me and that she is very sad about it. (we've never been swimming yet, so I do not understand why now she is sad about it)
I have a flat in an apartment building which belongs my dad it is 25km far away from the hometown of my parents. But because of the fact that my father is afraid that all the others who life here make fun of him he said that I do not have to wear hijab near my flat.

I tryed to talk to them and tell them something about islam and that I am so happy with it and that I am a 27 year old girl should be allowed to wear thinks she wants and do thinks she wants. They don't want to understand it. My father told that my childreen never will be his grandchilds, because he don't want to deal with Islamic fundamentalists.

If you want to advise me to check out.. that's not possible at the moment, because I am not able to pay more rent then now.

The only one who accepts me with hijab and my islam is my sister alhamdoulillah. She doesn't understand me, too, but for her it doesn't matter what kind of clothes I wear and if I pray five times per day.

Please, tell me what I can do. What have you done in such a situation? Is the only possibility to life in peace with my parents to do what they want or to leave this city or my country?

Most of the time I do not wear hijab, because I do not want to ask for trouble with my family and during my job I am also not allowed to wear it. :astag: But before my parents get to now sth about my new life I wear it everyday and I loved it. I felt so much better than now.

Wa aleikum wa salam
manuela

Muslima_A

salaamu alaikum sister!

hamdoelilah that you're back on the right path!

firts i have to tell you that allah (swt) tells us to not to obey parents, BUT if you're parents tells you not to be a muslim then you must not listen!
that's very important.

try to understand that now you're back on the right path and Allah swt is testing your faith!
he wants to know if you will obey Him the Almighty or that you will obey people that tells you not to do good!

be patient my sister and fear Allah, obey Allah swt.

make sure that you past the test and do not loose!

remember the one who has found Allah, he has fount everything,
and the one who has lost Allah , he has lost everything!

good luck my sister

wassalaam

master

Dear sister.
May Allah (swt) help you and give "hedaya" to your relatives, Ameen.
As you mantioned it, you are already 27. What about find some good muslim man and get married? if it's possible, i think it's just time do it. leave your home and live with your own islamic family.

May Allah bestoe his mercy upon muslim ummah.