Need Some Motivation

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Asslam u Alaaikum wrwb brothers and sisters,

Well here I am to seek some help :)

I am depress these days for no apparent reason.

I know I have been created for a very big reason...but somehow I have got a feeling that I have got no purpose.

I am not using my time wisely.

I am very very rarely negative and these days I am negative (I mean my thoughts)

I hope you got my point :) and i am sure I will get some good motivation.

Jazakom Allahu Khayra,

Wa Alaikum Salam wrwb,

weakslave

This can happen if you are exhausted or excessively tired.

The solution is easy: pray witr before going to sleep, sleep early, wake up for fajr before the athaan, make a short duaa then make the athaan for fajr and pray it at your best (all 4 rakaahs).

Fajr is the most incredible prayer, and the time just before fajr is a part of the last third of the night, which is the most incredible time in the 24 hour period.

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
:salam2:

How happy these chikdren are despite living in adverse circumstances.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

If you are healthy, and have free time it is a BIG blessing from Allah.

a_stranger

a few of later times

وَالسَّابِقُونَ السَّابِقُونَ (56:10)

56:10 (Asad) But the foremost shall be [they who in life were] the foremost [in faith and good works]:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

أُوْلَئِكَ الْمُقَرَّبُونَ (56:11)

56:11 (Asad) they who were [always] drawn close unto God!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

فِي جَنَّاتِ النَّعِيمِ (56:12)

56:12 (Asad) In gardens of bliss [will they dwell] -

ثُلَّةٌ مِّنَ الْأَوَّلِينَ (56:13)

56:13 (Asad) a good many of those of olden times,

وَقَلِيلٌ مِّنَ الْآخِرِينَ (56:14)

56:14 (Asad) but [only] a few of later times. [4]

:salam2:

try fasting with sincerity. no need to tell anybody, just do it.

and make much dua while fasting.

and remember wasting time, stems into the feeling you have, quite often. so keep focused on keeping yourself busy.

:wasalam:

Shamim56

Muslim Brother
Try hard to pray everything on time. Can you read the Quran in Arabic?

One time i was in tears because my best friend had gone after we spent all childhood together. I just went on to read the Quran because i didnt know what else to do and im not very outspoken about my feeling. I ended up reading around 5-10 pages in arabic, and after that i felt strong and felt like something was helping me from sadness.

May Allah Bless your life sister. Ameen.

The_truth

Asslam u Alaaikum wrwb brothers and sisters,

Well here I am to seek some help :)

I am depress these days for no apparent reason.

I know I have been created for a very big reason...but somehow I have got a feeling that I have got no purpose.

I am not using my time wisely.

I am very very rarely negative and these days I am negative (I mean my thoughts)

I hope you got my point :) and i am sure I will get some good motivation.

Jazakom Allahu Khayra,

Wa Alaikum Salam wrwb,

Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, my Sister

Allah says in the Qur’an that ‘Whosoever obeys Allah and His Rasul (Messenger) has indeed attained a great success’. (33:71)

In other words, real success of man in this life and the Aakhirah (Hereafter) lies only in the obedience to the orders of Allah and in practically emulating the Sunnah of Nabi Muhammad (Pbuh) in every aspect of life.

My sister we need to make sincere vows to Allah that we will ONLY go towards him and we will ONLY put everything into the Akhirah to please him!

We need to only live for this world as much as we can survive comfortably but everything we do for this world we should also make the intention of doing it for Allah's pleasure so that we can survive in this world!

The prophet (Pbuh) was given the chance to have all of the riches of this world but he rejected it all because he wanted the riches in the hereafter! Similarly we need to want the riches of the hereafter for how can one compare the riches of this world to that of the hereafter? There's NO comparison!

If we keep constantly reminding ourselves of this then we will constantly busy ourselves with Zikr (remembrance of Allah) and we will have no time for being down or depressed.

This life is our ONLY chance to please Allah and gain as many good deeds as we can so that we can build our eternity in the next world. We can't build our eternity once were dead so we HAVE to do as much as we can to please Allah and increase our good deeds now that we are alive before death overtakes us and death can overtake us at ANY second!

My sister you really need to try and find good pious local sisters who are working for the akhirah. Join a local sisters circle, meetings, halaqas, Islamic classes etc so that you can meet up with good and pious like minded sisters who you can talk to about Islam and get involved with the work of dawah and talk about the greatness of Allah etc. By surrounding yourself with good company your imaan (faith) will increase. A lone sheep is always vulnerable from the attack of the wolf (satan).

You are who your friends are so if your friends are good and pious and of those who ONLY desire the hereafter then those are the right people to be with but if they are the opposite then you need to get away from them because whether we like it or not their bad influence and habits etc will rub off on us gradually.

The true friend is the one who takes us towards goodness and towards Allah and Islam and the bad friend is the one who will drag us towards hell and destruction.

My sister lets get the hunger for good deeds and making Allah the happiest.

My sister people spend their whole lives looking for peace and contentment in their hearts and ALL the worldly goods and money have NEVER given them that! Allah says that ONLY with my remembrance will hearts find contentment! So my sister we have to CONSTANTLY remember him and glorify him!

We need to constantly keep our lips moist from his glorification. Keep a tasbih near to you in your hands ALWAYS because a tasbih is the best reminder for one to do zikr. I find that a metal clicking tasbih is really good and practical to carry ANYWHERE.

My sister Allah is watching us in our prayers and EVERYTHING that we do so we need to imagine he is watching us because he ACTUALLY is! What an amazing feel that he is watching us pray and glorify him! So will you not desire to meet with him everytime you pray namaz? That is so sacred and the most amazing feeling to meet with ones lord EVERYTIME one prays! Subhanallah!

My sister Allah has not asked much from us in this life compared to what he's got on offer for us in the hereafter! Allah has just asked us for full obedience to him for such a short amount of time- (70 years to the most) and in return for our obedience he has promised us ETERENITY of bliss!

So that's: Obedience to Allah for the duration of our short lives = Eternity of bliss in the hereafter

Is that not the most amazing offer one can EVER imagine or comprehend? On top of that Allah has given us everything we need, life, shelter, wealth, food, clothing I can go on and on on the favours of Allah FOREVER!

So not only has Allah provided us with everything we can imagine but he has asked us to do a little in return for an eternity of bliss and we still can't manage it? Were pathetic its as simple as that!

Allah just wants the best for us in this world and the next and he tells us in the Qur'an that righteousness and piety is the path to success in this world and the next!

Simply following Allah's commands wholeheartedly will lead to success in this world and the next!

Let’s make the best of every second we have now and NOT waste it anymore! Let’s learn as much as we can about our beautiful way of life because it is truly amazing and has perfect wisdom in it!

Once we become closest to Allah we will feel more amazing than we have EVER imagined because Allah says that you will NOT find contentment and true happiness in money or anything else but you will ONLY find true contentment and happiness in me and NOTHING else!

So my sister this is our chance to aim HIGH and gain the HIGHEST positions in paradise! Why settle for the lowest positions? Would you have been satisfied with a third class degree? Sameway why should we settle for the low positions of Jannah? Why not try to gain the high positions? It is possible my Sister but we have to put in the effort and when we do i promise you, you will feel more amazing than you have EVER imagined and you will feel true peace and contentment in your heart!

Allah wants you to come closer to him so grab this opportunity and lets keep ourselves strong against the whispers from shaythan who wants our destruction by distracting us with worthless time wasting that will NEVER benefit us but cause our doom!

Allah is beauty itself for he is perfection and the almighty master of the universe and we are is lowly slaves who are insignificant like a speck of dust!

We should cry over our sins and ask of Allah for guidance and help in our lives. We should ALWAYS be in the habit of asking of Allah for EVERYTHING we want in life and the hereafter and always remember others especially our family and parents in our dua's!

We should try to make dua especially in this last portion of the night where duas are more readily accepted. Just like how a mother runs to its baby when its crying then will Allah not swiftly attend to us when we cry to him in dua?

We should have hope of his mercy after sincere repentance and make intention not to repeat the sin again but if we do then we should continue to ask for repentance my Sister because Allah is most merciful and his mercy overcomes his wrath! Allah gets angry at those who do not ask of him and don't hardly make dua to him!

We should ALWAYS make dua for our parents and all of the Muslims. If we make dua for EVERY Muslim person who’s ever lived and every Muslim from now until the last Muslim then we will get the reward for EVERY Muslim we pray for. So that's BILLIONS of good deeds every time we do dua for every Muslim that's ever lived! We need to make a habit of doing this!

Dua is the BEST weapon for a believer but shaythan always tries to make us forget to do dua and makes us lazy in dua. Imagine if we prayed to Allah all the time how much better off we would be in our lives? Dua is a VERY powerful tool if only we knew the value of it!

There are SO many good deeds that if we knew the true value of them we would literally crawl towards them! Just because we do not know the true value that is why we are complacent and lacking in the ability to do good deeds.

We should from now on have FULL hope in him and him ONLY! We should have FULL reliance in him and accept the fact that if he tests us then he is wanting us to be the closest to him and we should bare the test with patience! He ONLY tests those he wants closest to him!

My sister can you feel in your heart how much you desire to be the closest to Allah? It is because Allah is wanting you to be the closest to him and he is wanting you to desire meeting with him in the next world and he does not want you to waste your life and energies in this world because this world is NOTHING but a deception! This life is a proto-type of the akhirah.

We should make the intention NOW that we will change our lives FOREVER and we go FULLY towards Allah and make our sole purpose and aim in this life to make him the happiest and shun this world which is deception and a jannah for the non believers for this is their temporary bliss and our bliss will be FOREVER in Jannah inshallah.

Life is so uncertain and we can be taken ANY second my dear Sister and when it is gone then we can't do anything more to please Allah and add to our good deed accounts. We need Allah, he doesn’t need us so lets strive to go towards him FULLY!

We should desire to be the closest to Allah and Allah wants us to be the closest to him because he loves us MUCH MORE THAN WE CAN EVER IMAGINE!

So lets show him how much we love him with action and lets glorify him and thank him day and night because he loves those who thank him constantly and are appreciative of him SO SO much!

Let us make changes to ourselves NOW because we may not live tomorrow! Let's re-evaluate ourselves and realise that we only have ONE purpose and our destination is in the hereafter for our stay in this world is so so short.

Let us spend each day FULL of worship and obedience to him and a life where we will spend it making him the happiest and he will fulfil our needs and give us peace and contentment in our hearts which is the best feeling anyone can EVER imagine!

You have got it in you, just release the determination and give it your all! Don't waste a second more because you have to think to yourself what am i waiting for? You waiting for death to come? Before death comes we have to make preparations and death can arrive at our doorstep ANY second so let us start to make preperations NOW because there may NOT be a tomorrow!

Don't delay it any more Sister because NOTHING should stop you now! There is NO time like the present to start! There is NO excuse for delaying it a second more!

Picture him in front of you ALL the time then your mind won't wonder! You will now start to feel more amazing than you have EVER imagined the closer you get towards Allah! You will feel tranquillity and peace in your heart that you have NEVER felt before and inshallah you will feel contentment which leads to true happiness!

Please ask me anything you want I'm here for you as your brother!

I have pasted some beneficial links for you on various aspects of Islam which i hope you will find VERY useful and beneficial!:

10 Steps to Increasing our Iman (Faith)

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47335

Forty Very Easy, Quick & Rewarding Good Deeds for all of us to do Everyday!

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61704

My Daily Ibadah(worship) Check

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63432

The Life Of This World And The Hereafter

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62896

Practising az-Zuhd in the Dunya

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62895

Overcoming tests from Allah

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61962

10 Steps to Maximising the First Ten Days of Dhul Hijjah

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47002

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Asslam u Alaikum wrwb,

SubhanAllah you all are wonderful brothers and sisters. Each single word of all of you means "A LOTTTTT" to me. I am literally lacking words to express my feeling of gratitude. SubhanAllah...the time and effort you spent on this thread will surely have positive impact upon me Insha Allah. I pray to Allah to give me ability to act upon the suggestions and May HE add reward of my actions in your books. Ameen. Surely Allah does not waste any big or small good deed of a believer.

May HE raise you ranks in the hereafter. May HE give peace, tranquility, and happiness to each one of you in both worlds.

I know I have not been thankful enough. I will keep you all in my prayers insha Allah.

Jazakom Allahu Khayra,

Sister in Islam,

BinteShafi

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
Salam...

Brother/sister...

I always start to feel depressed when I abandon reading the Quran. For no reason I would feel down and sad. Then I tell myself go read Quran.... It helps change the mood.

Salam

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:,

wht to do about getting doubts:

1. ponder over Quran, its scientific miracles, future events written, how it came when prophet :saw2: was uneducated.

2. ponder over prophet :saw: life, beautiful character, miracles he performed, signs of Hour he told, impossible victory he acheived.

3. getting doubts is sign of faith bcoz theives (shaitan) only go to house of treasure (faithful heart). so dont worry much and keep going.

wht to do about depression:
1. if you love Allah, Allah loves you. being happy or sad is not a factor to know if Allah is pleased or not.

2. each and every tension, depression, worry, sorrow is shedding ur sins.

3. He sometimes give difficult times so that you do not attach to this world and its ppl but connect ur self to Allah and Herafter.

4. Hadith: "If Allah brings you into Paradise you will have what your soul desires and your eyes takes pleasure in". :)

and from Allah is success.