New Brother here

Dozer1488

salam o alaikoum I am new to Islam and would like to find other reverts in my area to get to know. I am in Denver Colorado, so if you would like to get to know me, please drop a line.

abdellah007

salam

salam alaykum brother,

you welcome to TTI family, I hope you enjoy learning from this website, my allah help you finding muslims in your area.

wassalam

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salam Brothers/Sisters,

Welcome Brother welcome to TTI and belated welcome to Islam hope insha allah u will benefit us as u will from us with the knowledge of Quran and Sunnah. Pls be rem us in ur duwas.

Jazak Allah.

palestine

Servant of Allah
well i have cousins who live in colorado but i'm not that much in touch with them. anyways welcome and know that we are all here for you. if it be a friend or just as a sister or brother in islam- we are here for you. and best of all allah is by your side. asalamu alaykum.

Sister Fatma

Islam my Deen
congratulations dear brother for reverting.
hope u enjoy this site as much as i do.
sorry am from London, and am a girl the only people i know are from my endz.lol
hope u find great muslim friends where u at.

or until then annoy this site just for entertainment purposes.
:lol:

Illhamdula17

Free Falestine!!!
WALKUM ISLAM... INSHALLAH YOU LIKE IT HERE... AND IF YOU NEED ANY QUESTIONS TO BE ANSWERED MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS WILL LOVE TO ANSWER THEM FOR YOU..
jSKAR ALLAH
SISTA:tti_sister:

salam o alaikoum I am new to Islam and would like to find other reverts in my area to get to know. I am in Denver Colorado, so if you would like to get to know me, please drop a line.

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Asalam o Alykum warehmatullah
big warm welcome to islam,,,,,,,congrats ,MASHAALLAH
and welcome to site ,have fun ,,,,
May Allah protect and help u

Yusuf1990

al-Inglezi
Wa'ylekum Salaam brother,

I'm a new revert, but I live in the UK :(
I hope you find some brothers though :)

Peace.

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Salam o alaikoum brother. welcome to tti. i hoop you find the friends you're looking for. take care dear brother.

Jameel08

Aqeedah Corner

:salam2:

Aqeedah Corner

“He it is who created you from dust, then from a sperm, then from a clot of blood, then He delivers you as an infant, then He makes you to grow further to reach old age, though some one of you is recalled earlier. This is done so that you may reach an appointed time and may understand the reality. He it is who gives life and ordains death. Whatever He decrees, He only commands it to be and it is.”
(Al-Momin:67-68)

“No ageing person grows old nor is anything reduced of his age except in accordance with a Book…”
(Fatir:11)

That is, it is pre-ordained for everyone who is born in this world how long he will live. It is only out of ignorance that people argue about ever changing death-rate with the advancement of the medical science. Only on the basis of the statistics that the death-rate among children has fallen, or that people now are living longer lives, it cannot be argued that man has now become able to change the decrees of Allah. Indeed it is incorrect to infer that Allah’s decree can be altered. The only cause of death is the expiration of time, that has been determined by Allah (swt). This fact is clearly stated in the second Ayah quoted above. Before that time (i.e., "the appointed time") even if the whole world joins to kill someone, it cannot do so, and when that time has arrived, none can keep him alive.

“Every living being has to taste death; then ultimately you shall be returned to Us.”
(A1-Ankabut:57)

In this Ayah Allah (swt) informs us that none can escape death. Whatever precautions we may take to avoid this fate, we will return to Him whenever He so desires. This however does not mean that we should stop protecting ourselves and stop taking precautions against any harm that may come to us. However it will be a grave error to assert that while doing so we can avoid death or even prolong it beyond the time fixed by Allah (swt).

“It is Our mercy alone which sustains them and enables them to enjoy life till an appointed time.”
(Yasin:43)
Therefore Allah (swt) is the one who sustains us and it is only He who ordains death upon us. Our lives are granted only by His mercy and He takes it away whenever He so wishes. How ungrateful are those who deny this truth! Allah (swt) says in Sura Al-Hajj (Ayah 66)

“He it is who has given you life and causes your death, and He will again bring you to life; yet man denies the Truth.”

While the fear of death is natural in man (and other animals), the Islamic Aqeedah stops it from being a source of constant worry and unhappiness. While the unbelievers cling to this life with utmost passion, hoping that the enjoyment in life may never end, a Muslim considers this life temporal and one that will end only by the will of Allah(swt). This view gives, the believer both tranquillity and courage in his daily affairs.

Allah (swt) says in Sura Az-Zumar (Ayah 42)

“It is Allah who takes the souls at death and the soul of the one who has not yey dies, during sleep. Then He withholds that for who He decrees death and restores the souls of others till an appointed time…”

That is, death occurs only by Allah's decree and nobody knows how close or how far away his/her “appointed time” is.