NEW FILM AGAINST ISLAM !!!!

muslimahsara

muslamah HAMDOULILAH
Again !!!!!

"The Dutch government is bracing itself for violent protests following the scheduled broadcast this week of a provocative anti-Muslim film by a radical right-wing politician who has threatened to broadcast images of the Koran being torn up and otherwise desecrated.

Geert Wilders, one of nine members of the extremist VVD (Freedom) party in the 150-seat Dutch lower house, has promised that his film will be broadcast -on television or on the internet - whatever the pressure may be. It will, he claims, reveal the Koran as ’source of inspiration for intolerance, murder and terror’."
This controversial anti-Islam film will be called "Fitna and Wilders said he has called the film Fitna, an arabic word that in Islam is used to describe all things that can test the faith and is sometimes synonymous to evil.

"I use the term in an inverse sense because for me Islam ... is fitna.

:angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred:

A Kashmiri

As per the issue of Times Magzine 16th April 1979, 60,000 books have been written in western world against islam or mis representing it, from the period of 1880-1950 C.E.

Wallahu Khair un Makreen.

They planned and Allah too planned, and Allah is the best of the planners.

Inshallah I am sure his film will make lot of westerns to go and check about islam and inshallah as we have seen after 9/11 Islam will be accepted as the only true religion more than ever in the west.

However we shouldnt not only sit and watch but we should more passionately spread the true message of Islam and for sure we will boycott the Danish products more than ever to ensure that they claim third world country status Inshallah.

At international political level all muslim countries should call off the mission from this evil country...

muslimahsara

muslamah HAMDOULILAH
Salam alaikum

Yeah you're right I never see this posistive side :SMILY288::SMILY288:

More muslim, more muslim and ALLAH AKBAR
:jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap:

Salem9022

The Kuffar can do what ever they want, They Hate Islam what you expect, But we muslims should not be protesting in the streets like Lunatics and Animals burning cars and shops. This is not from the Sunnah, Islam came to take us out from Jahaliyaah(Animalisitic Life and Ignorance), into the Light where actions and speech is dictated by the Qur'an and the Sunnah. Who cares if the Kuffar make a Movie? or Made Cartoons? It Only Matters if they say something to provoke war Against Us that is different. We Muslims should not react without emotions either because Subhan'Allah when ever these things Happen The Newspapers from America and Denmark come to these Countries where it Happens like Pakistan, Egypt, Afghanistan, Sudan, and many other sufi/ikwani/deobandi countries like these and they take videos and Photos and release the to their people. And they tell them you see these people are Barbaric and Animals who can't even behave. And Subhan'Allah let me tell you something the last time this happened with the cartoons. When Muslims protested people died in these protests. Imagine Muslims being killed and burning themselves because of these protests? Which Muslim went down the Street during the Prophets Time and Protested against why the Kuffar hated Islam or Muslims? None of the Sahabah did. But you see the Muslims doing this because they are back in Jahaliyaah(Ignorance) and they can't think straight because they don't have the love of Islam nor the Sunnah in their Hearts. Most of the Faulth is not the Kuffars faulth i'ts our faulth because we don't follow the Sunnah and we don't show it either. Do you know how many people in Denmark have no clue what is Islam or Muslims? Isn't it better we do Dawah with them and call them to Tawheed then having them seeing our actions in the street everytime some cartoon comes out.? There is noting that prevents Muslims from doing Dawah in Denmark, people are able to Convert to Islam there and many have already. But this wasn't the case during Prophets time, people who accepted Islam were killed and even with that the Sahabah and the Prophet didnt go down the street and march and burn cars and flags, etc. and tell the kuffar why they are doing this. Please Muslims we need to go back to Islam not back to our emotions because the whole world sees our actions and this is how they judge us. : )

muslimahsara

muslamah HAMDOULILAH
Salam alaikum Salem

Yeah you absoloutly right but my aim was not to tell muslim to go on the street and burn and creat chaos like animals. We muslims know how to react and Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) suffered and was persecuted much more than we are. So we must saber, pray and moreover try as much as possible to follow the sunnah.

I posted this thread just to inform people and because I was very very sad to see one more time our beautiful religion treated like this. I know Islam will always be cursed, critisized, hated... but I'm not used to :girl3:

I apologize if it was not clear
God bless you brother
Walaikum salam

3:54

:salam2:

“Hatred has already appeared from their mouths but what their breasts conceal is far worse.” (Aal-Imran: 118).

SubhanAllah, the hatred shows no limits. However it is important to remember that the insults on Islam does not harm Islam (nor the muslim) but the culprits who seek only to spread these heinous lies.

Inshallah people will earnestly search for the truth..

Salem9022

Salam alaikum Salem

Yeah you absoloutly right but my aim was not to tell muslim to go on the street and burn and creat chaos like animals. We muslims know how to react and Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) suffered and was persecuted much more than we are. So we must saber, pray and moreover try as much as possible to follow the sunnah.

I posted this thread just to inform people and because I was very very sad to see one more time our beautiful religion treated like this. I know Islam will always be cursed, critisized, hated... but I'm not used to :girl3:

I apologize if it was not clear
God bless you brother
Walaikum salam

--This wasn't for you sister, This was just generally speaking for any Muslim going out protesting because I saw it on TV and also most likely this is what will happen again because of this film lol. So Please Understand what I said was not directed to you, I'm sorry If i didn't make this clear.

muslimahsara

muslamah HAMDOULILAH
--This wasn't for you sister, This was just generally speaking for any Muslim going out protesting because I saw it on TV and also most likely this is what will happen again because of this film lol. So Please Understand what I said was not directed to you, I'm sorry If i didn't make this clear

It's ok brother not to worry :wink:we were both not very clear but mashallah we are good muslims and we know how to expalain things like civilized people.
Jazikallah kheir for posting
Wasalam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum,

The disbeliever can not do whatever they want ! We must speak against all the Evil actions they do. We must work together to destroy ALL their evil.

However, we must do so in a wise and Islamic way. A Way that is from the Quran and the Sunnah with the understanding of the Early Muslims.

I was discussing just yesterday, with a Palestinian Imam mashaAllah, about this very subject. And we agreed that it was totally stupid for people to demonstrate and violently protest about the Prophet Muhammad :saw: cartoons. Why??

Because, it does not achieve anything at all. We must put our efforts into writing, publishing and doing Da'wah. If we do things in RUSH and full of emotion, we simply help the devil. It was due to the ill-thought reaction of some people, that the cartoons became popular..

And I was totally avoiding seeing any of them, I was never interested, until some over zealous Muslims SHOWED ME THEM !!!! This is stupid ..

It is similar, when people post emails telling people, "do not go to these websites: *list of stupid anti-Muslim website here*.. What they do not understand is, they give them more attention.. and they are actually promoting and marketing them!!

If a person is sincere to learn about Islam, they will learn it. Islam is perfect and will never never be destroyed.

We created TurnToIslam.com so that those who are sincere to learn the true Islam, whether Muslim or non-Muslim can come and learn it inshaAllah

assalamu alaykum

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

First I want to thank you for TTI. You know what it means to me. Secondly, it is so important that we educate everyone. Please keep educating..we do not need emotion...we need to be thinking.

nizar83

selemu aleikum

Assalamu Alaykum,

The disbeliever can not do whatever they want ! We must speak against all the Evil actions they do. We must work together to destroy ALL their evil.

However, we must do so in a wise and Islamic way. A Way that is from the Quran and the Sunnah with the understanding of the Early Muslims.

I was discussing just yesterday, with a Palestinian Imam mashaAllah, about this very subject. And we agreed that it was totally stupid for people to demonstrate and violently protest about the Prophet Muhammad :saw: cartoons. Why??

Because, it does not achieve anything at all. We must put our efforts into writing, publishing and doing Da'wah. If we do things in RUSH and full of emotion, we simply help the devil. It was due to the ill-thought reaction of some people, that the cartoons became popular..

And I was totally avoiding seeing any of them, I was never interested, until some over zealous Muslims SHOWED ME THEM !!!! This is stupid ..

It is similar, when people post emails telling people, "do not go to these websites: *list of stupid anti-Muslim website here*.. What they do not understand is, they give them more attention.. and they are actually promoting and marketing them!!

If a person is sincere to learn about Islam, they will learn it. Islam is perfect and will never never be destroyed.

We created TurnToIslam.com so that those who are sincere to learn the true Islam, whether Muslim or non-Muslim can come and learn it inshaAllah

assalamu alaykum

selemu aleikum everyone..
i am from the netherlands..and i experience this fitna literally that he has created as a movie both as in the society here nowadays.

i agree with mabsoot...we should not do anything that doesnt go with our deen of islam..
thats exactly what person like geert wilders ( maker of this dumb video ) wants us to do..
hamdulah the imaams here in the mosques have talked about it very often and prepared us muslims for this...however
the muslims who dont go to the mosque..for whatever reason...havent got this information and knowledge...so im quite sure a very small amount of people callin themselves muslims will do the exact stupid stuff this animal geert wilders hoped for while creating this movie..

indeed ALLAH subhanawata3ala is the best of planners...inshalaah this film will start up some good things ..inshalaah people will be seeking for the truth after seeing this movie..

its their country, they say if they forbid this movie...than freedom of speech will be killed...however..i always learned freedom of speech was given to the people to talk about the government...not on other people..i was learned to respect every individual, and to chose my words carefully so i wont hurt anyones feeling on purpose..
mashallah

if freedom of speech is respected more than respect for your fellow human...than surely we have gone astray!

i hope we muslims will remain calm en wise..and if any...we will draw nearer to ALLAH subhana wata3ala...
we should read more!! gain knowledge...the best way to defend ourselves in such situations is with knowledge...allah subhana wata3ala 's first revelation to us humans was IQRAA!! read / learn !! so we sould follow this inshalaah

ripefig

There was no one ridiculed like our beloved Prophet :saw: For example in the valley of Taif where even little children were throwing stones at him drawing blood. His reaction was mercy and forgiveness. The point I want to make in this thread is, however, that even these people were not as evil as the hypocrites. They were just plain out ignorant and we know what to expect from them. There are many who call themselves Muslim and are among us, whose intent is to make Islam look bad. This is the worst type of evil and is always the most damaging to the believers. They may say things to make the weak among us even weaker, which makes it very important for us to seek knowledge, stay strong and exhort each other in truth and righteousness. Some talk about Muslims with scorn and yet call themselves Muslim. Of course we should always be critical of ourselves, but in a kind and loving way. A Muslim life, property,and character should be sacred to another Muslim. It is only Allah (most high) who knows what is in the hearts. May Allah (most high) save us from the hypocrites or from even being hypocrites. This Deen belongs to Allah and we as believers must have faith that he will protect it. :wasalam:

Doris

Salaam,

First I want to thank you for TTI. You know what it means to me. Secondly, it is so important that we educate everyone. Please keep educating..we do not need emotion...we need to be thinking.

Alikumu salam ua rahmatullah,

Alhamdulilah always thinking is good and our thinking is according to the Qur'an and Sunnah and the way the Sahabah radillahu anhu undertstood those two sources and as Imam Al-Barabaharee rahimaullah said: " Those who follow their own desires one day will leave Islam."

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Then that is gonna be the Dutches' problem when Al Qaeda declares a Holy War on them. And then they (the government) better not go around acting as if they're, kind, they're innocent, they're a Jesus Christ, cause they're not even any of the first 2, especially innocent.

its kinda weird cause if its a movie against Islam they say Freedom of Speech
BUT
movie against gays----->>>>jail time! due to a law of not hurting any1s feelings....this should apply on that movie too then!

ARMANI

This has been circulating for some time now and isn't new.

It is high time we ignore them and move on with our own lives. It isn't as if we don't already have enough problems as it is.

Mohamed's wife7

:salam2::hijabi:
sometimes it helps for me to look at these people who hate Islam like children, they dont know what they are doing and they want dramatic reaction from us like a child would test ur patience and want u to do something crazy thats not approperate as consquences. Lets show these people what patience means and most importantly how a true muslim act towards these irrational behaviors against something they have no control of,which is Life. Islam is Life. :hijabi: Allah is the creator of all.

Mohamed's wife7

lets respond back with a movie about how beatiful Islam is, write books about Islam, react back with word for word, action for action in peaceful way. All they want is for us to prove them right. Lets not. Either ingore them or work toward a goal for everyone to see what Islam is all about. Your deed may reach one person or many but u may make a difference that will make many more. It's like throwing a pebble in a pond and u made many ripples, changing everything in path. Do it with nice, soft throw but firm, the changes may be subtle but true and good. Throw it hard, there may be chaos. Only Allah knows. Lets not displease him by not following the Quran and Sunnah completely.:hijabi: