New Invented sajjada (prayer rug)

tulipflower777

:salam2:

New invented sajjada by a Turkish, it flashes whenever it face Qibla, as an indication to the prayer that he is in the rigth direction.

It more clear than the normal sajjada with compas.

here the picture;

Attachments

• New invented sijada (Praye rug ).jpg
    New invented sijada (Praye rug ).jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 312

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
That's really cool. So if I ever want to do Namaz in the dark, the Jaynamaz is gonna bring the light for me! Would make a nice night light too LoL :lol:

But how can they actually make that? I mean, maybe they'd need to use something to make the light, but then the rug's got to be made of foldable fabric right? (lol I kinda duh-ed myself on that :D)

muslimad

Asalamu Alaykum!
Nice MashAllah,

"But how can they actually make that? I mean, maybe they'd need to use something to make the light, but then the rug's got to be made of foldable fabric right? (lol I kinda duh-ed myself on that :D)[/quote]"

hmm im wondering about that too?:shymuslima1:

OsMaN_93

Here to help
i wouldn't waste my money on this rediclous thing, and, i prefer to follow what the prophet prayed on (pbuh),i prefer buying a cheap compus and using it, Nevrtheless this will distract me too. Mashalah wat a pointless invention . i dont mind having it to decorate my room or so, but NOT praying loool
:D
wasalma alikom

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Brother, I'd suggest that you'd use Qibsat, the new Qiblah direction device. It's good because it works correctly while on a compass, it might not be so accurate. And most peopel don't know how to read a compass too brother LoL. :D

Qibsat click here!

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Assalaamu alaikum warahmatullaah,

Wow Mashaa'Allaah I like that. You can even use it when it's dark. Is that thing real? Could we please have an article or atleast source for that?

adilib

i wouldn't waste my money on this rediclous thing, and, i prefer to follow what the prophet prayed on (pbuh),i prefer buying a cheap compus and using it, Nevrtheless this will distract me too. Mashalah wat a pointless invention . i dont mind having it to decorate my room or so, but NOT praying loool
wasalma alikom
i agree with this ...

BintMuhammad

Staff member
wasalma alikom

Wa alaikumussalaam warahmatullaah,

Akhi, don't say it's ridiculous, we should be greatful that people are actually spending a part of their time to invent something that we could benefit from especially when it comes to Islaam Alhamdulillaah. Let's not criticize something which brings good be it small or big. I agree, the lights can be distracting but I'm sure there's a way to turn the lights off when you're about to pray or prolly the inventor can just put one light as an indication.

*Saniyah*

ukhtikum fillaah

New invented sajjada by a Turkish, it flashes whenever it face Qibla, as an indication to the prayer that he is in the rigth direction.

It more clear than the normal sajjada with compas.

here the picture;

I was asked Is this a prototype, or it will be manufactured? Does anyone know?

warda A

Sister
:ma::ma::ma:
That is really a nice prayer rug
it will really help people who do not know where the gibla is
especially when you are on a long journey
jazakallahu kheiran
:wasalam:

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

Looks real cool mashallah but I'm gonna stick with my old two-piece compass (two pieces cos the metallic cover snapped off yesterday :tongue:)

wasalam